Title: Talent Development Specialist- Beatrice/Part Time
Job Category: Direct Care/Operations
Line of Business: Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Talent Development Specialist- Beatrice/Part Time.
About this Line of Business
ResCare Workforce Services is the nation's leading and most comprehensive provider of services and solutions designed to help put people to work.
With more than 400 urban, suburban and rural ResCare-managed operations throughout the nation, ResCare's team of more than 4,500 workforce professionals sets the industry's best practices, assisting approximately 1 million job seekers a year, states and state job boards and thousands of employers.
Within this business, Workforce Services offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps centers, business services and family support functions, and is the largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S. Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model, our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers with qualified job seekers.
As a(n) Talent Development Specialist- Beatrice/Part Time you will:
· Provide a professional and motivating atmosphere for clients to obtain employment through facilitating job readiness, life skills and job search training workshops.
· Plan and coordinate customer workshops
· Facilitate work readiness and career improvement workshops including such topics as resume writing, interviewing skills, job search / career development
· Assist in developing, designing and maintaining appropriate documentation of course offerings
· Conduct workshop needs assessment through formal and informal evaluation
· Prepare and distribute workshop calendars and flyers
· Strong comprehension, verbal communication, customer service and team building skills.
· Experience training and instructing clients in a group setting.
· Ability to accurately track and report clients’ attendance and progress throughout the program.
· Computer literate: Microsoft, Excel, Data Entry, Knowledge of office equipment/usage, able to meet deadlines on a timely basis.
· Ability to function effectively under pressure, remain professional and work well in a team setting.
· Bilingual a plus.
· Bachelor's degree preferred; an equivalent combination of acceptable related experience and training may be substituted on a year for year basis for the education requirement.
· Minimum of 2 years of workforce development experience preferred
Part Time/25 hours a week
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
5109 W Scott Rd Ste 405, Beatrice, NE 68310-7059 USA
|Date Posted||October 12, 2018|
|Date Closes||November 11, 2018|
|Address||5109 W Scott Rd Ste 405|
|Located In||Beatrice, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Hours||25 hours per week; Part time M-Fri|
|SOC Category||21-1029.00 Social Workers, All Other|
|Address||3720 N 27th Street, Suite 6|
|City, State and Zip||Lincoln, NE 68521|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories