Title: Trainer - Part Time/Probation
Job Category: Direct Care/Operations
Line of Business: Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Trainer - Part Time/Probation.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
Trainer - Part Time/Probation Responsibilities
· Provide a professional and motivating atmosphere for clients to obtain employment through facilitating job readiness, life skills and job search training workshops.
· Plan and coordinate customer workshops
· Facilitate work readiness and career improvement workshops including such topics as resume writing, interviewing skills, job search / career development
· Assist in developing, designing and maintaining appropriate documentation of course offerings
· Conduct workshop needs assessment through formal and informal evaluation
· Prepare and distribute workshop calendars and flyers
· Strong comprehension, verbal communication, customer service and team building skills.
· Experience training and instructing clients in a group setting.
· Ability to accurately track and report clients’ attendance and progress throughout the program.
· Computer literate: Microsoft, Excel, Data Entry, Knowledge of office equipment/usage, able to meet deadlines on a timely basis.
· Ability to function effectively under pressure, remain professional and work well in a team setting.
· Bilingual a plus.
· Bachelor's degree preferred; an equivalent combination of acceptable related experience and training may be substituted on a year for year basis for the education requirement.
· Minimum of 2 years of workforce development experience preferred
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
1620 E 4TH ST STE 120, NORTH PLATTE, NE 69101-4335 USA
|Date Posted||January 9, 2018|
|Date Closes||February 20, 2018|
|Address||1620 E 4TH ST STE 120|
|Located In||North Platte, NE|
|Job Type||Part-time Employee|
|Hours||25 hours per week; Part Time|
|SOC Category||21-1029.00 Social Workers, All Other|
|Address||3720 N 27th Street, Suite 6|
|City, State and Zip||Lincoln, NE 68521|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories