Offering flexible hours for a student nurse tech position to fit with your Nursing School Schedule. Weekday, evenings, Saturday mornings available. PRN HOURS.
Our mission is to care for children and their families as if they were our own.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The incumbent reports directly to the Coordinator, Clinical Services for Village Pointe Pediatrics. The incumbent works collaboratively with physicians, clinical and non-clinical staff, patients, vendors and other leaders to achieve clinic Mission, Vision and objectives. The incumbent helps providers deliver quality care to children by performing ancillary tests, services and assessments consistent with established protocols and practices.
1. Conducts the initial clinical assessment interview and documents relevant findings in the electronic medical record.
2. Takes responsibility for ensuring an efficient clinical flow by loading patients into exam rooms, preparing patients appropriately for the clinical encounter, and preparing exam rooms for new patients.
3. Assists with overall clinic operation by maintaining par levels in exam rooms and decentralized supply areas, cleaning and preparing exam rooms in between encounters and performing other duties as assigned.
4. Maintains compliance with established departmental and organizational policies, procedures.
5. Demonstrates work practices consistent with Village Pointe Pediatrics, PC safety, security and infection control policies.
Experience Successful enrollment in Qualified Nursing Degree Program.
Must love working with children and possess strong knowledge of pediatric nursing practices and professional standards and demonstrate clinical excellence. Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and professional standards is important. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all stakeholders is critical. Incumbent must demonstrate personal traits of self motivation; team orientation; professionalism; trust; hard working; willing to have fun in the work place; and place a high value on treating others with dignity and respect.
|Date Posted||August 9, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 8, 2017|
|Address||18018 Burke St Suite|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Casual / Contingent Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||31-9099.00 Healthcare Support Workers, All Other|
|Name||Kim Sare RN|
|Address||18018 Burke Street|
|City, State and Zip||Elkhorn, NE 68022|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories