Content Writer (Proposal Writer)- Remote Nationwide
Who We Are:
Signature Performance is working hard at lowering healthcare administrative costs for federal government agencies, payers, and providers. At Signature, our mission is to improve the health of our clients' business and making the lives of the people we work with better. We do that by leading with our values of Passion, Courage, Integrity and Respect in all interactions.
What We Offer:
Signature believes in fully developing each one of our Associates. We deliver a performance-driven atmosphere with competitive pay and bonus structure, world-class training and development classes, resources, and events, an award-winning culture to thrive in, and so much more.
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401(k) program with employer contributions
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off for Sick and Vacation Time
- No-cost annual flu shots
- A hybrid work-from-home and/or on-campus work plan
The Content Writer position plays an integral role in the growth of Signature Performance’s business, with accountability for clearly and accurately communicating Signature’s key differentiators, products, and services in an effort to win new business.
The role is responsible for the writing of:
- Responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFI) on behalf of Signature Performance. While varied, many of these responses are written for a federal agency audience.
- Account based marketing pieces (B2B) like case studies, capabilities summaries, and white papers
This will including working closely with several departments’ representatives including Business Development, Operations, Information Technology, HR, Client Management, and Finance. This position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced, detail oriented, deadline-driven and complex environment, where multiple stakeholders influence the response.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience of persuasive writing experience in the Federal Government market, preferably in healthcare
- Proficience in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Adobe PDF
- Familiarity with the governmental procurement methodology.
- Understanding of healthcare administration/ healthcare provider operations
- Must possess the ability and flexibility to execute all responsibilities to meet proposal schedule demands, while managing multiple writing assignments simultaneously
- Must be a highly motivated individual able to grasp complex technologies, tools and concepts and learn quickly.
- Must have:
- a demonstrated ability to work within tight deadlines, under pressure, and in an entrepreneurial environment.]
- inherent attention to detail, superior organization skills and conceptual thinking skills
- Must have the abilities to:
- clearly communicate technical verbiage, Signature’s value-added, win themes and key differentiators in language and terms that are easy for the layperson to understand.
- structure, develop and write clear, compelling content intended to position Signature Performance as a vendor of choice to prospective clients.
- present technical solution in ways that is easy to understand and demonstrates our value proposition (i.e., how Signature Performance can solve client-articulated needs)
- integrate win themes, key differentiators, and other industry best practices into proposals and presentation messaging.
- format, edit, standardize, and proofread, all components of the proposal in accordance with proposal requirements while maintaining multiple document version control.
- interview, research, gather information and collaborate with the business development team and subject matter experts on the most effective way to present proposed approaches and solutions.
- develop and maintain in-depth expertise of Signature’s products and services including new service lines.
- collaborate with the graphic designer to develop supporting proposal visual aids including, organization charts, process flow charts, and diagrams needed for proposal.
- keep up to date in the healthcare, proposal and marketing industries by participating in educational opportunities reading industry publications; reading professional business books, and other as identified.
- maintain a positive working relationship with subordinates, peers, and seniors.
- Other duties may be assigned
- A willingness to travel as necessary, up to 10%
-Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
-Certain positions may be subject to additional background screening depending on client need and access to certain systems.
-This position will require you to have the ability to effectively operate the current computer system, telephone system, and other office machines such as copier and fax machines.
-You will be responsible for conducting business and personal affairs in a manner that is always a credit to the company. Must maintain a good credit rating while employed with the company.
-Remote eligibility is determined by Management and/or Human Resources.