PROJECT MANAGER II
Remote US Nationwide
This is a full time, direct hire position, working for Signature Performance a leading provider of healthcare business services powered by technology, people, and processes.
This is an exciting time for Signature Performance, as we continue to aim to be the foremost healthcare administrative services company in the industry. This growth includes expanding upon a robust technology platform and automated processes while attracting the industry's best technical talent. We desire to inspire possibilities in healthcare administration, and potential in our talented staff while embodying our Core Values of Passion, Integrity, Courage and Respect every day.
If you are interested in joining a growing technology team, focused on Healthcare administrative processes, at a company committed to delivering the highest performance to our clients, partners, allies, and colleagues, learn more about us.
Manages and oversees all aspects of a project to ensure it is completed on-time and within budget. Works with the Director of the PMO or senior level Project Manager to manage scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverables. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
This position reports to Director of the PMO
Essential Job Functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Determine operational objectives by studying healthcare administration business functions and system capabilities; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Document software requirements specifications to include use cases that explain an end user's interaction with the system
- Document specifications for non-functional requirements, such as quality standards and design restraints
- Serve as primary intermediary between the customer and the development team throughout a project's life cycle, confirming the requirements reflect the end users' needs and that the system being developed reflects the requirements
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, creating a graphic model, mathematical equations or a storyboard to record a system's requirements
- Participate in peer reviews to validate the requirements as well as reviews of the system design, code and test cases to confirm the system adheres to documented requirements
- Communicate with project stakeholders regarding test results and changes to the end-product requirements
- Improve systems by studying current practices, designing modifications
- Must listen effectively and communicate with a variety of people holding different organizational roles to identify operational and application requirements
- Must possess skills to review workflow, documentation and user surveys, and analyze data to identify a solution to a business issue
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years Project Management experience required
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) required
- Bachelors required or equivalent experience
- CSM or PSM I required
- PMP or equivalent experience preferred
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- IT/Software Implementation experience preferred
General Areas of Accountability:
Must conduct business and personal affairs in a manner that is always a credit to the company. Must maintain a good credit rating while employed with the company.
Machines and Equipment:
The incumbent must be able to effectively operate the current computer system, telephone system, and other office machines such as copier and fax machines.
The incumbent must be able to finger, grasp, feel, see, sit, hear, and speak. This position is sedentary in nature with minimal lifting requirements.
The incumbent works in an office environment that is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions such as heat, cold, or extreme noise. Routine periods of being on the phone utilizing a headset, sitting and data keying are required. Up to 20% travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Remote Eligibility: This position is eligible for fulltime remote work. Eligibility is determined by Management or Human Resources.