Come work for one of Omaha's Best's places to work
- Review, identify, assess (legal and business liabilities/risks) and explain government and commercial documentation, including without limitation, NDAs, Teaming Agreements, professional service agreements, consulting, hardware procurement, SaaS agreements, and software licensing.
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of contracts, such as procurement, sales, and licensing contracts and subcontracts.
- Support the stand up of approved government business systems and ongoing maintenance and monitoring of processes in accordance with system requirements.
- Lead and manage contract oversight and status reporting and facilitate business meetings as needed for projects (e.g., provide contract interpretation support).
- Support Records Management functions within company to ensure compliance.
- Interface with all departments (F&A, HR, IT, Operations, Organizational Experience, Business Development) in business activities and communications in "cradle to grave" contract administration processes.
- Draft, manage and train on company policies related to contract processes and procedures and willingness and ability to formulate new forms/templates and policies and procedures as required.
- Must have proven familiarity with drafting/reviewing/negotiating/management of a variety of contracts and agreements used by a technology company, including but not limited to federal government contracts and subcontracts (contract types: (FFP, CPFF, CPAF, etc.) for the supply of products and services, distributor agreements, SaaS and software licensing, hardware and other intellectual property, NDAs, teaming arrangements, MOUs, letters of intent, proposals, confidentiality agreements, etc.
- Must also have proven familiarity with the development and enforcement of contracting processes, policies, procedures, templates and other methodologies to develop and maintain best industry practices (such as CPSR compliance) for contracts administration, management, and related business activities.
- Must possess strong ability to review, analyze and summarize existing & potential contract terms and provide succinct meaningful feedback, questions and recommendations to teams and management.
- Assist employees with various contract and subcontract questions, conduct research and provide timely responses.
- Manage and support special projects as assigned and engage professionally with executive leadership daily.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (Preferred)
- 10+ years' experience in healthcare government contracting (VA, DoD, IHS, CMS, GSA) related contracts administration, vendor management oversight, proposal development, pricing support, CPSR management and audit support, and compliance
- 10+ years' experience drafting, negotiating, and strategizing a variety of agreement types (subcontract, modifications, basis of estimate, business letters, etc.) and services.
- Familiarity with health care fraud and abuse laws including Stark, Anti-kickback and the False Claims Act, HIPAA, HITECH, and 42 CFR Part 2
- Experience working in for a health plan or third-party medical payer, preferred.
- Experience drafting and updating corporate policies and procedures.
The incumbent must be able to effectively operate the current computer system, telephone system, and other office machines such as copier and fax machines.
The incumbent must be able to finger, grasp, feel, see, sit, hear, and speak. This position is sedentary in nature with minimal lifting requirements.
The incumbent works in an office environment that is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions such as heat, cold, or extreme noise. Routine periods of being on the phone utilizing a headset, sitting and data keying are required.
Remote Eligibility: This position is full-time remote eligible. Eligibility is determined by Management or Human Resources.