Come work at one of Omaha's BEST PLACES TO WORK
This position is responsible for payroll processing and all functions surrounding employee total compensation to include paid time off, benefits, HRIS management, and status changes. In addition, this position will work directly with associates and provide exemplary customer service to employees and managers regarding all payroll items.
- Address associate, manager, and team inquiries regarding payroll status changes, pay details, time off, benefit enrollment, deductions, and adjustments made to payroll.
- Process the bi-weekly payroll using payroll software and support main payroll liaison who will work directly with ADP daily.
- Performs timely and accurate entry of payroll and HR changes into the ADP HRIS system and timekeeping adjustments into the time/attendance system for hourly personnel. Ensures data integrity and performs corrections to history as needed.
- Collaboration with internal accounting department to support reconciliation of payroll processing.
- Benefit administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, benefit meetings, working with carriers and internal accounting department.
- Maintains employee data in HRIS (ADP) and employee benefit files.
- Enters and monitors employee garnishments according to state laws and federal regulations.
- Maintain associate profiles including wage increases, changes in tax reporting, enters new hires, processes terminations, tracks and reconciles time off accrual.
- Regular auditing of HRIS and pay data reporting to ensure correct assignments to departments, custom areas, and lines of business.
- Data reporting via the ADP HRIS for general business need that includes but is not limited to: benefits, demographic information, contact details, and miscellaneous department requests.
- Utilization of paperless document storage and record keeping system to maintain associate records.
- 1-2 years minimum experience in pay data processing or similar
- 1-2 years vendor management or customer service experience required.
- ADP software experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and understanding of confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Personal traits of a high-level commitment, motivation, energy, team orientation, professionalism, trust, personal honesty and integrity, and a demonstration of placing others in a place of high value.
The incumbent must conduct business and personal affairs in a manner that is always a credit to the company.
The incumbent must be able to effectively operate the current computer system, telephone system, and other office machines such as copier and fax machines.
The incumbent must be able to finger, grasp, feel, see, sit, hear, and speak. This position is sedentary in nature with minimal lifting requirements.
The incumbent works in an office environment that is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions such as heat, cold, or extreme noise. Routine periods of being on the phone, sitting and data keying are required.
Remote Eligibility: This position is not remote eligible. Eligibility is determined by Management or Human Resources.