Come work for one of Omaha's best places to work!
The Helpdesk Support Analyst II will be responsible for providing advanced technical product support to end users. Additionally, responsible for troubleshooting complex software application and hardware issues quickly and effectively, primarily via phone, email, remote access, and in person. Duties involve responding to end users promptly and professionally, accurately documenting issues and resolutions, and collaborating with other technical groups to solve complex technical problems.
Essential Job Functions include the following.
- Provide end user, hardware, applications, system and network technical support to clients both locally and remote, via phone, email and remote tools.
- Administer users on the network.
- Provide end user support as needed.
- Install and configure workstations and printers.
- Provide and maintain excellent customer support.
- Support Microsoft Exchange, Lync Messenger, Microsoft Office, Remote Citrix and VMWare applications, and other applications as necessary.
- Advanced troubleshooting for complex issues throughout the company infrastructure
- Provide Tier I/II support to associates and clients
- Work closely with Team Leader(s) and or Support Manager to ensure issue tracking and proper assignment of tasks is being completed daily.
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Experience:
- 3-5 year work experience in providing outstanding customer service through technical support of both software and hardware in a professional office environment.
- Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office 2010, 2016 and Windows 7 and 10 Operating systems.
- Remote Support Tools, Trouble ticketing systems
- Advanced hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Networking background to include normal troubleshooting abilities and understanding of how Ethernet networks function.
- Advanced Active Directory experience. At least 3 years of regular use of AD Users and Groups in providing normal AD administration.
- Attention to detail
- High sense of urgency
- Advanced Problem solving abilities.
- Excellent researching abilities.
- Associates degree in Information Technology related field is preferred or equivalent years of experience.
- A+ Hardware and Software certifications are preferred.Any additional technical certifications are a plus (MTA, MCSA, MOS)