Do you enjoy going the extra mile to help others? Are you a master communicator? Do you thrive in an environment that values relationships and community? Are you looking to grow your career and be rewarded for your success? If so, you may be a great fit for Signature Performance's customer service team.
We are seeking dedicated individuals who are passionate about helping people and enjoy making a difference. At Signature Performance, we believe that our clients' satisfaction is the key to success. As a member of our results-driven customer service team, you will have the opportunity to help us continue to provide our national clients with the top-notch service they expect and deserve.
An ideal candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and will not shy away from challenges. They will have excellent interpersonal skills with a knack for juggling priorities.
At Signature Performance, we love what we do, in fact we love coming to work on Mondays. We live our values of integrity, passion, respect and courage every day and we want you to share our drive for providing unmatched customer service in the healthcare industry.
Essential Job Functions include the following (Other duties may be assigned)
- Conduct every transaction with a customer focused, courteous, approach that will ensure the best possible outcome along with exceptional satisfaction scores.
- A strong desire to learn and grow.
- Ability to be punctual, build rapport quickly, and exceed goals.
- Listen and respond appropriately in all customer interactions by researching, problem solving and resolving customer issues with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrate effective verbal communication skills.
- Document all activity into clients' systems.
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable regulations and standards.
- Maintains access for all client systems, as assigned.
- Acts as an effective team member.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Preferred 1-2 years' experience in customer service
- General office skills and knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Working knowledge of software such as Excel and Word.
- Data entry and 10 key experience necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personal traits of a high-level commitment, motivation, energy, team orientation, professionalism, trust, personal honesty and integrity, and a demonstration of placing others in a place of high value.
General Areas of Accountability:
Must conduct business and personal affairs in a manner that is always a credit to the company. Must maintain a good credit rating while employed with the company.
May be required to apply for and maintain NACi or higher level security clearance to support government (DoD, VA, etc.) assignments.
Machines and Equipment:
The incumbent must be able to effectively operate the current computer system, telephone system, and other office machines such as copier and fax machines.
The incumbent must be able to finger, grasp, feel, see, sit, hear, and speak. This position is sedentary in nature with minimal lifting requirements.
The incumbent works in an office environment that is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions such as heat, cold, or extreme noise. Routine periods of being on the phone utilizing a headset, sitting and data keying are required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.