Do you have what it takes to work for a company that is growing substantially and being recognized with awards, accolades, and achieving national brand recognition? Come work in an atmosphere that empowers you to do the right thing and have fun! Team members are supported with the latest technology and truly contribute as part of a team.
The GoodHire Associate National Sales Representative (aNSR) is a quota’d, sales closing role targeting small and medium businesses (SMB). aNSRs are subject matter experts for the GoodHire suite of products and tools, and consult with customers regarding the features and benefits of all the products offered by GoodHire.
For over ten years, Inflection (GoodHire Parent Company) has sourced and analyzed billions of public records to create fair and innovative solutions to help companies make better and faster decisions about who they should hire and who they should trust.
The Company’s flagship business, GoodHire, currently provides employment screening solutions to more than 80,000 companies across the US. Launched in 2013, GoodHire has consistently led the market with our intuitive, thoughtful, and user-focused designs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage a full inbound pipeline of SMB prospects from discovery to close
- Boost GoodHire Booking Value by helping prospects determine the appropriate products for their needs
- Synthesize client feedback and proactively participate in delivering recommendations for the product roadmap to the Product Team
- Understand and adhere to all FCRA compliance laws, NAPBS accreditation guidelines, and any other regulations applicable to the role
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with teammates and business partners
- Manage daily, and report weekly, on pipeline activities for new client sales and appointment setting
- Thrive in a high performance, metrics-based sales environment
- Perform additional related duties as needed
YOU'LL BE A FANTASTIC MATCH FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU BRING:
- Mastery, or the ability to master, the GoodHire product suite
- An understanding of the difference between describing a solution for training purposes and selling it
- An ability to understand the role of, and empathize with, your prospective customer
- The courage to ask for the sale
- High level of personal organization and time management skills
- Desire to constantly learn new sales skills
- Enthusiasm, initiative and strong belief in GoodHire and its products
- Ability to bring new ideas and approaches to selling the GoodHire product
- High energy, positive attitude, creativity, innovation, self-motivation, resourcefulness and get-it-done / results-oriented approach
- 3+ years in a Sales Development or inside sales sourcing role
- 1+ years in a closing sales role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- B2B Sales experience setting appointments and closing customer accounts
TO WIN, INFLECTION / GOODHIRE OFFERS:
- Innovative products that customers love
- Competitive compensation including equity options
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental coverage, 401K, and life insurance
- Track record of promoting and hiring internally
- Startup environment with big opportunities for impact
- High energy team with mix of experienced entrepreneurs, talented engineers, and successful Silicon Valley veterans
- Learning and Development funds to enhance and learn new skills
- Diversity and Inclusion program
- 3 days off per year to volunteer
- Casual Dress environment
- Stipend for home internet and office furniture needs
YOU BELIEVE WORK IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST THE BOTTOM LINE:
We don’t want to just be good at what we do; we want to be good for the world. We’ve met rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We care about all stakeholders, including customers, employees, and the community.
Inflection is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.