Inflection is seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for supporting software development activities for Inflection’s products.
For over ten years, Inflection has sourced and analyzed billions of public records to create fair and innovative solutions to help companies make better and faster decisions about who they should hire and who they should trust
The Company’s flagship business, GoodHire, currently provides employment screening solutions to more than 80,000 companies across the US. Launched in 2013, GoodHire has consistently led the market with our intuitive, thoughtful, and user-focused designs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Support complete software development life cycle for Inflection’s products including: requirements analysis, design, development, testing and deployment
- Implement, own and support microservices, third-party integrations and security features. Work will include migrating components to microservices using serverless technology
- This role requires working with customers, product managers and customer support technologies
YOU'LL BE A FANTASTIC MATCH FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with the design, implementation and debugging of applications in object oriented languages. Strong preference for .NET/C#
- Familiarity with development in AWS
- Experience with building and maintaining service oriented architectures
- Experience with standard development tools for bug tracking, version control, monitoring and cloud-based deployments
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Experience with Serverless Architecture
TO WIT, INFLECTION OFFERS:
- Innovative, high growth products that customers love
- Competitive compensation including equity options
- Track record of promoting and hiring internally
- Startup environment with big opportunities for impact
- High energy team with mix of experienced entrepreneurs, talented engineers, and successful Silicon Valley/Prairie veterans
- Learning and Development funds to enhance and learn new skills
- Diversity and Inclusion program
- 3 days off per year to volunteer
YOU BELIEVE WORK IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST THE BOTTOM LINE:
We don’t want to just be good at what we do; we want to be good for the world. We’ve met rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We care about all stakeholders, including customers, employees, and the community.
Inflection is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.