At Inflection, our mission is to build trust by harnessing the power of data. To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re growing a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, adaptable, hard-working people who are passionate about solving problems and achieving success. We’re dedicated to fostering a company culture that’s inclusive, engaging, supportive, and offers a place where employees can grow and thrive.
GoodHire, our primary line of business, is a top-rated provider of background checks, serving more than 80,000 organizations of all sizes. The business is growing rapidly and our Customer Support team is growing with it. As a GoodHire Customer Support Agent, you’ll play a vital role in delivering a great customer experience. You’ll handle all facets of the pre-employment background screening process via phone, email, and chat.
As a GoodHire Support Supervisor, you will be responsible for coaching and directing a team of support agents. In this capacity, you will be the 'go-to' person and touchpoint for the team members you support. Your role will be to help mentor and guide our agents while ensuring that our customers are provided with world class support.
Hours are 12:30PM - 8:00PM EST / 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM PST, and you will have responsibility for shift closing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Respond to escalation requests via telephone and email from the agents on your team
- Serve as the escalation point to our cross-functional teams (e.g., Product, Engineering, IT) for Customer Support related concerns
- Knowledge of all GoodHire products and services
- Handle escalated contacts where the customer feels an agent is not able to help
- Perform quality audits on the agent's contacts to ensure adherence to best practices, and for coaching and feedback
- Hold documented and consistent 1-on-1 meetings with team members to provide feedback, listen, and direct actions to meet or exceed performance standards
- Plan for and lead team meetings to educate and engage through interactions on work-related topics
- Deliver performance reviews for your team following the organization's best practices
- Provide feedback and escalations regarding necessary changes and updates including enhancements to products, bugs, and customer support process issues
- Track and analyze your agents' performance metrics, such as the quantity of work, length of calls, appropriate use of responses, and attendance
- Assist in troubleshooting issues related to the phone system, Internet connectivity, computer issues, logins, headphones, etc.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors’ degree or High School diploma with equivalent support services work experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 1 year of customer service/support and 2 plus years supervisor experience for external candidates
- Excellent time management skills are essential
- Strong computer skills and ability to navigate between systems
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to work to your greatest potential and at the same time motivate others to also reach their potential. Patience, as well as strong self motivation, are necessary
- Experience using Google Suite or similar
- Experience with multi-queue phone systems and reports administration
- Experience with email queue software and administration
- Understanding of Key Performance indicators for email, chat, and phone media types
TO WIT, INFLECTION OFFERS:
- Innovative products that customers love
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental coverage, 401K, and life insurance
- Track record of promoting and hiring internally
- Fast paced environment with big opportunities for impact
- Learning & Development funds to enhance and learn new skills
- Diversity and Inclusion program
- 3 paid days per year to volunteer with nonprofit organizations of your choosing
- Ability to dress casually and work from the comfort of your home
- Stipend for home Internet and office furniture needs
YOU BELIEVE WORK IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST THE BOTTOM LINE
We don’t want to just be good at what we do; we want to be good for the world. We’ve met rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We care about all stakeholders, including customers, employees, and the community.