A GoodHire Support Team Member is the voice and touch point to the customers we serve and handles all facets of verifying companies and resolving pre-employment background screening needs. GoodHire Support Agents are expected to comply with FCRA guidelines while helping our client businesses grow, by offering the tools and support needed to take the hassle out of hiring. The position is expected to handle email, phone, and chat inquiries from business clients and their candidates in a timely, precise, and professional manner. Support Agents are required to have excellent written and verbal command of the English Language.
Come work for a company that empowers you to do the right thing! Qualified candidates will be offered the latest technology to be successful in their role and the ability to truly contribute as part of a team. GoodHire Support Agents are empowered to be the best they can be for the company and the customers they serve.
$15/hr base pay, with additional earning potential up to $400+/month (Average of $16.50+ per hour)
Four weeks paid On-the-Job Virtual Training
Work Remotely from Your Home Office (must live within driving distance of Omaha, NE Metro Area)
Available Shifts Are:
Mon - Fri 10:30a - 7:00p
- Review, analyze and verify employer information to ensure that company is a legitimate business in good standing prior to making background report purchases on GoodHire.com
- Ensure and maintain FCRA compliance while helping employers follow Fair Credit Reporting Act guidelines.
- Respond to inbound service requests and answer employer and candidate questions about background reports.
- Serve as the single point of resolution for employers, candidates and data providers.
- Assist customers with product information and site navigation and help protect employers from negligent hiring litigation.
- Make outbound calls to obtain additional information from employers, candidates and data providers to complete background checks.
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing, and on-line.
- Use internal systems as instructed and trained.
- Provide feedback and escalations to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including upgrades, functionality and customer care issues.
- Complete manual reviews and disputes.
- Attend ongoing internal training and develop knowledge in all areas of the company’s products.
- Accurately record customer trends using internal tools.
- Work assigned shifts (independent work may be required in certain extended shift situations).
- Perform additional related duties as assigned
- Bachelors’ degree or High School diploma with equivalent support services work experience
- At least six months working in a business office environment preferred.
- Strong desire to work to your greatest potential and provide excellent customer satisfaction.
- Open to learning and practicing new processes, freely communicating ideas, and committed to the best end result.
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize.
- A strong command of the English language; both written and spoken verbal. 40 WPM typing is highly preferred.
- Some experience in HR, banking or insurance environment with customer interaction is preferred.
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Strong proficiency with the internet, including the ability to perform searches as well as explain internet functionality to customers via telephone or email.
- Ability to multi?task using different media types.
- Strong keyboarding skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone by utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to the customer.
- Ability to communicate effectively via email and chat transmission by utilizing proper grammar and punctuation skills.
- A focus on actions and results. Tracking of various actions may be required to assist with trending of member feedback.
- Well?developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Innovative, high growth products that customers love
- Competitive compensation including equity options
- Comprehensive insurance benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Track record of promoting and hiring internally
- Startup environment with big opportunities for impact
- High energy team with mix of experienced entrepreneurs, talented engineers, and successful Silicon Valley/Prairie veterans
- Learning and Development funds to enhance and learn new skills
- Diversity and Inclusion program
- 3 days off per year to volunteer
- Casual Dress
YOU BELIEVE WORK IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST THE BOTTOM LINE
We don’t want to just be good at what we do; we want to be good for the world. We’ve met rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We care about all stakeholders, including customers, employees, and the community.