GoodHire Customer Success Associates (CSAs) are responsible for developing relationships with customers that promote retention, loyalty to GoodHire and increasing spend through upsells. CSAs work closely with our largest customers to ensure they are satisfied with our products or services and aggressively address any dissatisfaction they encounter. GoodHire CSAs provide consultative advice to customers regarding their background screening needs. They are subject matter experts on our products and have a deep understanding of HR technology and hiring processes. They are responsible for suggesting strategic initiatives that support clients’ pre-employment screening needs.
For over ten years, Inflection has sourced and analyzed billions of public records to create fair and innovative solutions to help companies make better and faster decisions about who they should hire and who they should trust.
The Company’s flagship business, GoodHire, currently provides employment screening solutions to more than 80,000 companies across the US. Launched in 2013, GoodHire has consistently led the market with our intuitive, thoughtful, and user-focused designs.
What You'll Do:
- Field mid market or enterprise level customer calls, emails, and chats and effectively link their background checking needs to GoodHire product solutions.
- Use internal systems as instructed and trained.
- Protect revenue by reducing customer churn.
- Effectively retain customers and their satisfaction with our products and services via email and phone.
- Manage key account relationships as sold by the sales team and serve as primary point of contact for GoodHire.
- Product expert and primary resource for employer onboardings.
- Follow up on newly signed up customers via outbound emails and calls to build rapport and foster increased purchase volume.
- Synthesize client feedback and proactively participate in delivering recommendations for Product Roadmap to the Product Team.
- Drive revenue through upsells and referrals.
- Identify gaps in coverage or needs for our products across client base and sell customers on the benefits of new coverage.
- Educate customers on the background check industry; onboard and train new accounts.
- Ensure consumer privacy when handling all consumer and data provider requests.
- Accurately record customer trends using internal tools.
- Work assigned shifts (independent work may be required in certain extended shift situations).
- Must be able to work at assigned work location according to schedule for the role.
- Additional related duties as assigned.
- Update employer, candidate, and job seeker information to enable running of reports.
- Make outbound calls to obtain additional information needed to complete background checks.
- Understand and adhere to all compliance laws/regulations, accreditation guidelines as applicable to the role and maintain internal related certifications.
- Attend ongoing internal training to develop knowledge in all areas of the company’s products.
- Attend weekly meetings as assigned and mandatory company business meetings.
You'd Be A Fantastic Match For This Role If You Bring:
- Bachelor degree or high school diploma from accredited institution with equivalent support service experience.
- 1-2 years experience working in a business office environment.6 months business-to-business customer service experience.
- Internal candidates cannot currently be on a Performance Action Plan or Performance Improvement Plan of any kind.
- Strong work ethic and self motivation.
- Strong desire to work to your greatest potential and provide excellent customer satisfaction.
- Ability to learn and practice new processes, freely communicating ideas, and committed to the best end result.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, organize and embrace changes as they arise.
- Innovative, high growth products that customers love
- Competitive compensation including equity options
- Comprehensive insurance benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Track record of promoting and hiring internally
- Startup environment with big opportunities for impact
- High energy team with mix of experienced entrepreneurs, talented engineers, and successful Silicon Valley/Prairie veterans
- Learning and Development funds to enhance and learn new skills
- Diversity and Inclusion program
- 3 days off per year to volunteer
- Free lunch every day
- Casual Dress environment
- A start-up’s pantry of complimentary beverages and snacks
- Conveniently located in Omaha, NE, by L Street Marketplace, directly off the interstate
YOU BELIEVE WORK IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST THE BOTTOM LINE
We don’t want to just be good at what we do; we want to be good for the world. We’ve met rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We care about all stakeholders, including customers, employees, and the community.