A GoodHire Support Supervisor is the ‘go to’ person and touch point to the team members we support. This position coaches and directs a team of support agents. A supervisor is a leader in the center and takes responsibility for whatever may come up that day, they are empowered. They do the right thing for the team members and the customer while supporting the vision and values of the company. The position is expected to serve our agents with support and guidance while ensuring our customers and company are taken care of to the best mutual level of satisfaction possible.
This position will have center closing responsibilities. Closing scheduled required.
For over ten years, Inflection has sourced and analyzed billions of public records to create fair and innovative solutions to help companies make better and faster decisions about who they should hire and who they should trust.
The Company’s flagship business, GoodHire, currently provides employment screening solutions to more than 80,000 companies across the US. Launched in 2013, GoodHire has consistently led the market with our intuitive, thoughtful, and user-focused designs.
What You'll Do:
- Respond to escalation requests via telephone and email from the service agents.
- Serve as the escalation point to the Redwood Shores, CA office for Customer Support concerns.
- Knowledge of all the products and services of the company.
- Handle escalated contacts where the customer feels an agent is not adequate help.
- Perform Quality Audits on the agent’s contacts to ensure adherence to best practice and for coaching and feedback.
- Hold documented and consistent one on one meetings with team members to provide feedback, take in communication and direct actions to meet or exceed performance standards.
- Plan and lead team meetings for agents to provide education and engage interaction on work related topics.
- Process performance reviews for your team following the organization’s best practices.
- Provide feedback and escalations to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including upgrades, functionality and customer care issues.
- Track and analyze the performance metrics of the Support Representatives, such as quantity of work, length of call, appropriate use of responses and attendance.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues in the office such as with the phone system, internet connectivity, basic computer issues, logins and headphones.
- Attend weekly meetings as assigned and mandatory company business meetings.
- Work assigned shifts (independent work may be required in certain extended shift situations).
- Must be able to work at assigned work location according to schedule for the role. Work from home capability as specified in Omaha Work From Home Policy.
- Additional related duties as assigned.
You'd Be A Fantastic Match For This Role If You Bring:
- Bachelor degree or high school diploma from accredited institution with equivalent support service experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 1 year of customer service/support experience including leadership experience for internal candidates; 1 year of customer service/support and 2 plus years supervisory experience for external candidates.
- Excellent time management skills are essential.
- Strong computer skills and ability to navigate between systems.
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Strong desire to work to your greatest potential and motivate others to work to their greatest potential. Patience as well as strong self motivation are necessary.
- Proactively coach team members.
- Open to learning and practicing new processes, freely communicating ideas, and committed to the best end result.
- Experience using Google Suite or similar.
- Experience with multi-queue phone systems and reports administration.
- Experience with email queue software and administration.
- Understanding of Key Performance indicators for the contact center industry, for both email and phone.
- Innovative, high growth products that customers love
- Competitive compensation including equity options
- Comprehensive insurance benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance401K
- Track record of promoting and hiring internally
- Startup environment with big opportunities for impact
- High energy team with mix of experienced entrepreneurs, talented engineers, and successful Silicon Valley/Prairie veterans
- Learning and Development funds to enhance and learn new skills
- Diversity and Inclusion program
- 3 days off per year to volunteer
- Free lunch every day
- Casual Dress environment
- A start-up’s pantry of complimentary beverages and snacks
- Conveniently located in Omaha, NE, by L Street Marketplace, directly off the interstate
YOU BELIEVE WORK IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST THE BOTTOM LINE
We don’t want to just be good at what we do; we want to be good for the world. We’ve met rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We care about all stakeholders, including customers, employees, and the community.