Thrasher Foundation Repair is a growing family-owned residential construction business specializing in waterproofing, foundation, and concrete repair solutions. We are seeking a purpose driven Director of Operations to coach, lead, and mentor our General Managers at assigned locations. This position will drive accountability and results through interpersonal relationships. The ideal candidate lives in Omaha, NE or Des Moines, IA.
WHO WE ARE
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 2 years as Wichita’s Best Places to Work. Family owned and operated, we lead with our purpose, mission, and values. 2021 Recipient of Baird Holm Sustained Excellence award, the highest level of recognition an organization can receive for repeatedly ranking in the top three in the Best Places to Work in Omaha survey.
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2019 winner.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: approximately 25% of our employees are promoted each year!
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; 401(k) with profitability match – 5% for 15+ years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- LEAD, MANAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY: Leads by example by living out the Thrasher purpose, mission, and values. Rewards and recognizes excellent work and disciplines when necessary. Delivers on Annual Commitments specific to business unit and assists with overall company commitments: Sales Revenue, Install Revenue, Net Promoter, Gross and Net Profit.
- GET WORK: Works with marketing and customer care to ensure lead and appointment commitments are being achieved. Oversees sales and service manager to ensure that ADL, ADS, and total sales volume commitments are achieved.
- GET WORK DONE: Ensures work is completed to Thrasher Standard Operating Procedures. Ensures work is done safely through training and quality assurance visits. Works with service team to ensure jobs are installed correctly and coach on learning opportunities
- MAKE CUSTOMERS HAPPY: Reviews customer headlines weekly with management team. Leads and participates in orientation and training. Coaches and participates in customer resolutions.
- STAY ON TIME AND ON BUDGET: Participates in setting commitments and the budget for their business unit. Holds team accountable in ensuring commitments and budget for business unit are achieved.
WHAT YOU NEED
- KNOWLEDGE: Bachelor’s Degree in construction management, business, or related field preferred; minimum 5+ years of director level experience; or, a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record.
- SKILLS: Preferred prior consumer services leadership experience and background. Situational leadership style, the ability to manage in an ever-changing environment.
- ABILITIES: Must possess a high energy level and demonstrate the ability to lead and energize a team. Strong problem solving skills with the ability to effectively plan and prioritize with an unwavering attention to detail. Proven experience as a strong communicator, excellent people skills and motivator.
If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, click on "apply now." EOE