Thrasher Foundation Repair, a division of Thrasher Group, is a growing family owned residential construction business specializing in waterproofing, foundation, and concrete repair solutions. We are seeking a purpose driven Production Manager to help lead our construction crews in Wichita! This role helps to ensure we provide outstanding care for homeowners in order to help us achieve our purpose – to redefine the construction industry - so that we can continue to stand out as a leader in the construction world.
WHO WE ARE
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 2 years as Wichita’s Best Places to Work.
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2020 winner.
- WORK LIFE INTEGRATION: our crews are scheduled during the week, predominantly during business hours!
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: we strive to promote from within!
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; 401(k) with profitability match – 5% for 15 years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- LEAD, MANAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY: Leads by example by living out the Thrasher purpose, mission, and values. Rewards and recognizes excellent work. Disciplines staff when necessary. Builds “Corner 4” Relationships. Delivers on Annual Commitments: Net Promoter Score, Install Capacity, Collection Percentage, and Total Install Revenue.
- PRODUCTION TRAINING: Hits or exceeds Quality Assurance Commitments. Develops and trains on the following: Thrasher Way-Production, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for specific products and services, Installation skills, Safety Protocol and Compliance, Administrative duties including but not limited to: Electronic Logging Devices (ELDs).
- EFFICIENCY: Ensures their production team achieves a labor cost that is at or below annual company commitment. Ensures their production team completes scheduled projects.
- QUALITY: Ensures production team delivers a “Wow” Customer Experience which includes high quality work, effective communication and employee professionalism. Helps solve issues both with crews and customers.
- SAFETY: Ensures that all aspects of work are being performed safely and consistently by the production teams, through effective Job Site Inspections and constant accountability. Ensures company vehicles, trailers, equipment, tools, and other assets are cared for and are in good working order.
- STAFFING: Responsible for crew staffing (including ETO schedules) to manage both the current and projected workload. Supports other business units as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Minimum five (5) years prior leadership experience with proven track record of successful teams. Construction experience is highly preferable, but not required.
- Prior experience operating equipment and power tools.
- Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to speak Spanish preferred.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- All offers are contingent on submitting to and passing a thorough background check and Drug Test prior to starting.
At Thrasher, we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, provide the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply. Learn more at www.gothrasher.com. EOE