The issues we solve for homeowners at Thrasher include waterproofing, foundation repair, and concrete leveling. When a customer chooses to call Thrasher, we want them to have a seamless experience and know we are truly invested in helping them. Our Customer Care Specialists handle calls from homeowners and work to set a time for a sales or service representative to come out and help them! Every day is packed with helping homeowners protect their largest investment, and all conversations are with homeowners who have either had our systems installed or would like a free estimate. If you thrive in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment, we have an opportunity for you to bring safety and security to our customers and be a part of the Thrasher family!
WHO WE ARE
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 2 years as Wichita’s Best Places to Work. 2021 Recipient of Baird Holm Sustained Excellence award, the highest level of recognition an organization can receive for repeatedly ranking in the top three in the Best Places to Work in Omaha survey.
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2020 winner.
- WORK LIFE INTEGRATION: our work schedule is predominantly Monday- Friday to allow time with your friends and family.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: we strive to promote from within! Additionally, offer leadership courses to help our employees
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; 401(k) with profitability match – 5% for 16 years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- INBOUND AND OUTBOUND PRODUCTION PHONE CALLS: Serves as a point of contact for our customers for job installations, including answering questions, scheduling and confirming installations, assuring quality, solving problems, and accurately documenting discussions.
- UTILITIES, PERMITS AND ENGINEERING: Submit utility locates online according to installation timeline. Submit correct information from the sales documents to engineering. Keep accurate and updated records on the utilities, permits, and engineering process.
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SCHEDULING: Work to ensure our crews have what they need to be successful at their installations, including accurate and timely communication about job details, coordinating utility locates, preparing any special needs of an installation, pulling permits and so on!
- ADDITIONAL TASKS AND REPORTS: Update supporting department documentation as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED
- MINDSET: Desire to challenge the status quo to redefine the construction industry.
- EXPERIENCE: Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills demonstrated through strong customer service experience (preferred 2 years minimum). A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field. Those with prior experience handling logistics, scheduling, and calendars preferred.
- REQUIREMENTS: Ability to meet the requirements of background check and drug test.
At Thrasher, we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, provide the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply. Learn more at www.gothrasher.com. EOE