For nearly 50 years at Thrasher, we have been redefining the contractor experience for homeowners. By helping protect people’s largest investment we make a difference by providing waterproofing, foundation, and concrete repair solutions. We are seeking an ambitious Marketing Event Coordinator. This role responsible for lead generation through the coordination of all trade show and event activities including the event planning, scheduling, coaching of the Brand Ambassadors and reporting / evaluation.
WHO WE ARE
CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 1 year as Wichita’s Best Places to Work. Family owned and operated, we lead with our purpose, mission, and values. 2021 Recipient of Baird Holm Sustained Excellence award, the highest level of recognition an organization can receive for repeatedly ranking in the top three in the Best Places to Work in Omaha survey.
INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2019 winner.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: approximately 25% of our employees are promoted each year!
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; 401(k) with profitability match – 5% for 15+ years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- COACHING BRAND AMBASSADORS: Recruit, hire and provide basic training along with training on new processes. Responsible for communication within the Brand Ambassador team and cross-functionally. Motivate and drive performance in providing a “Wow” experience, brand advocacy and attaining lead generation goals; perform regular QAs.
- TRADE SHOW AND EVENT PLANNING: Evaluate shows based on ROI and provide recommendations. Book events and maintain an up-to-date events calendar. Manage contracts and payments. Schedule Brand Ambassadors for each event.
- TRADE SHOW AND EVENT COORDINATION: Ensure all event needs are covered (ie. electricity, wifi, collateral, etc.). Maintain event booth materials, collateral and technology resources. Liaison between Customer Care Coordinators, Team Leads and Marketing.
- REPORTING: Provide lead payout reporting to Payroll weekly. Audit leads generated at shows weekly. Maintain trade show/event ROI reporting. Track and report on trade show lead generation and conversion goals.
WHAT YOU NEED
- A minimum of 1 year trade show event / management
- Prior experience as a supervisor; coaching, training, mentoring, and evaluating performance.
- Availability to work weekends on occasion. Answer questions on weekends.
- Understanding of marketing analytics to evaluate the ROI of events, and plan yearly shows based on results.
- Strong writing and communication skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
At Thrasher, were a group of passionate, determined and ambitious individuals who use our collective experiences to solve complex problems day in and day out. Together, were working to redefine the construction industry and its perception. To push farther, think harder and do better — because theres only one right way. If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, click on "apply now." You can also visit our careers page at https://careers.gothrasher.com or our website at www.gothrasher.com. EOE
*All offers of employment are contingent on submitting to and passing a thorough background check and Drug Test prior to starting. *