Territory Sales Manager – No Cold Calling! Make $80,000+ a year!
Are you self-motivated? Does the idea of deciding what your paychecks look like excite you? To you, meeting new people and closing deals are second nature, and a little friendly competition is a solid source of satisfaction. If this sounds like someone you see in the mirror each morning, then you may be a solid contender for a gig as a Territory Sales Manager with Thrasher!
This is an opportunity to channel your inspiring energy and entrepreneurial mindset into extraordinary sales experiences and help people in the process! In this sales role, you will provide foundation repair, basement waterproofing, and concrete leveling consults to homeowners who are in need. Thrasher Foundation Repair is a 45-year-old company whose goal is to “Redefine the Construction Industry” for our customers and employees. That means becoming a wiz at running sales appointments, referrals, and partner relationships. You’ll be the creator of your own face-to-face sales presentations, from creation to production, and you’ll be involved in touchpoints from assessing clients’ needs to closing the sale.
What will you get from being a Territory Sales Manager at Thrasher?
- Unlimited earning potential – make $80-$120K+ per year!
- Prescheduled appointments through company generated leads, NO cold calling!
- The chance to ‘redefine the construction industry’ by exceeding customer expectations.
- Comprehensive training on sales processes to be able to educate homeowners during 1-on-1 appointments.
- Competitive benefits package – including a 401(k) with generous match.
Take a walk through an average day…
- Drive to potential customers’ home and conduct sales appointments.
- Write proposals for each customer account which include photographs, instructions, diagrams, pricing lists and job worksheets.
- Provide follow-up to customers by phone and re-visits the customer as necessary.
Here’s what you need to be qualified…
- 2+ years’ sales experience.
- Ability to travel one week (Monday-Thursday) per month and valid driver’s license
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Proficient working with computer software.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Our dedication to our employees and customers has not gone unnoticed, we have been recognized with the following awards for our achievements: Omaha’s Best Places to Work for the last 5 years, Wichita’s Best Places to Work for the last 2 years, Better Business Bureau’s Integrity Award (4-time winner), and multi-year Angie’s List Super Service Award. Thrasher is a regional industry leader in waterproofing, PolyLevel, and foundation repair. If you are skilled in building genuine relationships, have the ability to understand the technicality of foundation systems, and are adept at the sales process (proven by a successful track record), apply today!
For more information about our company, please visit www.GoThrasher.com , our career page at careers.gothrasher.com , and find our page on Facebook. We are a driven, family-oriented culture, striving to do our best for our customers, our company, and each other. EOE