The issues we solve for homeowners at Thrasher include waterproofing, foundation repair, and concrete leveling. When a customer chooses to call Thrasher, we want them to have a seamless experience and know we are truly invested in helping them. Our Customer Care Specialists handle calls from homeowners and work to set a time for a sales or service representative to come out and help them! Every day is packed with helping homeowners protect their largest investment, and all conversations are with homeowners who have either had our systems installed or would like a free estimate. If you thrive in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment, we have an opportunity for you to bring safety and security to our customers and be a part of the Thrasher family!
WHO WE ARE
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 1 year as Wichita’s Best Places to Work
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2019 winner.
- WORK LIFE INTEGRATION: our work schedule is predominantly Monday- Friday to allow time with your friends and family.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: we strive to promote from within! Additionally, offer leadership courses to help our employees
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; 401(k) with profitability match – 5% for 16 years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- PHONE CALLS / CHAT SUPPORT: Speak to homeowners regarding the benefits of choosing to receive a free estimate from Thrasher. Schedule appointments at appropriate times.
- LEAD CONVERSION: Meets or exceeds goals for converting leads to appointments sales/service appointments.
- HOMEOWNER CORRESPONDENCE: Coordinates and ensures detailed data entry, and correspondence to homeowners ahead of appointment is sent in a timely fashion.
- LONG TERM PROTECTION: Education current customers on the benefits of joining our care club!
WHAT YOU NEED
- MINDSET: Desire to challenge the status quo to redefine the construction industry.
- EXPERIENCE: Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills demonstrated through strong customer service experience (preferred 2 years minimum). A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field. Those with prior experience handling logistics, scheduling, and calendars preferred.
- REQUIREMENTS: Ability to meet the requirements of background check and drug test.
At Thrasher, we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, provide the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply. Learn more at www.gothrasher.com. EEO