Thrasher is seeking a highly motivated Recruiter to help us redefine our industry by constantly striving to surpass the status quo. This role will have the primary duty of managing assigned requisitions, and exercising discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance related to the interview and offer process. If you are a self-motivated individual who thrives on helping an organization grow, apply today to join our team as a Recruiter.
WHO WE ARE
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 1 year as Wichita’s Best Places to Work.
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2019 winner.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: we strive to promote from within! This position sits as a member on our human resources team and involves regular participation in development training.
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; 401(k) with profitability match – 5% for 16 years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- EMPLOYMENT BRAND: Works with community and civic organizations to seek opportunities to promote employment with the company, including career fairs, campus events.
- HIRE THE RIGHT PEOPLE FOR THE RIGHT SEAT: Manages assigned job requisitions from developing the recruiting strategy, sourcing candidates through various platforms, reviewing applicants, initiating and coordinating the interview process from phone screens to offer acceptance(s). Provides strategic insight into the recruiting process. Makes recommendations for improving candidate flow, candidate experience, and overall recruiting process. Proactively sources for candidates through various resources.
- SCHEDULING OF INTERVIEWS/REFERENCE CHECKS: Coordinates the interview process with managers, ensuring the managers have all the information they need to conduct interviews. Manages online recruiting accounts and gives recommendations for recruiting budgets.
WHAT YOU NEED
- THIS POSITION IS NOT REMOTE and requires working at our office in Papillion, NE.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in a recruitment role. Prior experience in staffing or agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking ability preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate effectively with all functions and levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and recruiting principles and practices.
- Skill in operating personal computer and programs such as HRIS systems, spreadsheets, database, and word processing software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
At Thrasher, we are a group of passionate, determined and ambitious individuals who use our collective experiences to solve complex problems day in and day out. Together, were working to redefine our industry and its perception. To push farther, think harder and do better — because theres only one right way. If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, click on "apply now." You can also visit our careers page at https://careers.gothrasher.com or our website at www.gothrasher.com. EOE