Join us for our HIRING EVENT Monday, November 2nd!
When: Monday, November 2nd from 2:30pm-5:30pm
Where: Omaha office, 11844 Valley Ridge Drive, Papillion, NE 68046
Bring: A copy of your resume and cell phone for check in
Check out all of our openings: https://thrasher.group/careers/
Walk down the halls of Thrasher and you will see that we lead with a cause dedicated to a remarkable experience for homeowners while challenging the status quo. We’ve been recognized for 5 years as one of Omaha’s Best Places to Work, 4-time winner of the Better Business Bureau’s Integrity award, and Best of Omaha 2014-2019.
The Accounting Generalist is responsible for assisting all three accounting departments, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable as well as assist with overall duties for the entire department. Additionally, we expect employees to show enterprise commitment and be willing to do duties outside of their normal job responsibilities.
WHO WE ARE
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 1 year as Wichita’s Best Places to Work
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2019 winner.
- WORK LIFE INTEGRATION: our work schedule is predominantly Monday- Friday to allow time with your friends and family.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: we strive to promote from within! Additionally, offer leadership courses to help our employees
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; 401(k) with profitability match – 5% for 15 years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANCE: Maintain W-9 and General Liability Files. Sort, Stuff, Mail Checks Ensuring they were properly prepared. Scan data into appropriate vendor files.
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ASSISTANCE: Apply payments to customer accounts and tie payments to projects. Audit and resolve old credit balances. Correct miscoding when charges come through with errors. Perform daily invoicing. Monitor and report discrepancies between payments in I360 Salesforce and Quick Books.
- PAYROLL ASSISTANCE: Pull reporting for accurate and timely processing of payroll. Partner with Payroll on audit controls to ensure accurate payroll. Coordinate with other departments to report accurate payroll information. Reconcile HRIS/Payroll system and the GL.
WHAT YOU NEED
- MINDSET: Desire to challenge the status quo to redefine the construction industry.
- EXPERIENCE: Experience in customer invoicing and collection. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- REQUIREMENTS: This role is primarily 9am-6pm. Ability to meet the requirements of background check and drug test.
At Thrasher, we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, provide the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply. Learn more at www.gothrasher.com. EEO