At Thrasher, some would say our goals are lofty. We’d argue that status quo never changed the world. We are believers that more is possible. Joining our team as a Sales Manager, means leading teams that further our purpose - to redefine our industry.
WHO WE ARE
We help homeowners protect their largest investment in a world, where contractors regularly fail the customer. We believe, one homeowner at a time, that we can redefine that perception and create remarkable experiences for our customers. Innovation is the heart of what we do, we utilize proprietary software that demonstrates why the issues we solve are occurring, and how we’ll be able to fix it for the long term. Additionally, we stand behind our waterproofing, foundation repair, and concrete leveling solutions, often times with 25-year warranty that is transferable if ownership changes.
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 1 year as Wichita’s Best Places to Work.
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2019 winner.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: we strive to promote from within! This position sits as a member on our management team and involves regular participation in development trainings.
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; 401(k) with profitability match – 5% for 15 years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
On a day-to-day basis, the Sales Manager will coach, lead, mentor, and develop our team of Outside Sales Representatives who present solutions to homeowner during pre-scheduled appointments. Additionally, this role will further our purpose and recognizing and rewarding our teammates for living out our values of: One Team, One Experience, One Passion, and One Community. You will train new team members on our proven sales process by utilizing classroom, field, and online based learning methods and work alongside our current team members as a coach. As part of Redefining Our Industry and making our customers have a remarkable experience. This role is responsible for ensuring our teams exceed our customer satisfaction ratings and formulate strategies to achieve our sales goals.
WHO YOU ARE
- A proven track record of leading sales teams and creating great experiences for our customers and their team (for at least 5 years).
- An individual that believes in driving accountability and culture.
- Someone that knows the balance between listening and catering to the needs of the individual awhile while leading with an approach that motivates others and evokes trust.
At Thrasher, were a group of passionate, determined and ambitious individuals who use our collective experiences to solve complex problems day in and day out. Together, were working to redefine our industry and its perception. To push farther, think harder and do better — because theres only one right way. If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, click on "apply now." You can also visit our careers page at https://careers.gothrasher.com or our website at www.gothrasher.com. EOE
***All offers are contingent on submitting to and passing a thorough background check and Drug Test prior to starting. EOE