Join us for our HIRING EVENT Monday, Oct. 12th!
When: Monday, October 12th from 2:30pm-5:30pm
Where: Sioux City office, 1100 S Lewis Blvd., Sergeant Bluff, IA 51054
(We are located directly next to Lawn Pros. Please enter 100 W Ridge Rd. Sergeant, Bluff, IA in your GPS. Parking is available in front of our building.)
Bring: A copy of your resume
Check out all of our openings: https://thrasher.group/careers/
YEAR ROUND WORK! NO LAYOFFS!
Since 1975, Thrasher has been a family owned business specializing in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling, radon mitigation, and egress windows. We are currently hiring for construction positions including Crew Leader, Foreman, Team Leader, Lead Installer and Installer or General Laborer. Some positions are entry level!
VOTED BY OUR EMPLOYEES FOR MULTIPLE YEARS IN MULTIPLE CITIES "BEST PLACES TO WORK"!
What will you get from being a Construction Team Leader at Thrasher?
- Competitive starting wage!
- Pay increase if driver (must meet company requirements)!
- Additional pay increase if CDL A!
- Pay increase with proven heavy equipment operator experience (skid loader, excavator, etc.)
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 7 holidays in your first year
- Health and dental insurance!
- Annual Performance Reviews with opportunity for pay increases
- Hotel covered by Thrasher when traveling
- 401(k) with match based on profitability, 5% each year for last 16 years
- GROWTH POTENTIAL!
Take a walk through an average day…Along with the Lead Installer and Installer, the Foreman will review job specifications to determine materials, tools and equipment needed for the construction job. The warehouse crew will have the materials gathered for the work week. The construction crew, led by the Foreman, operates heavy equipment. Foreman communicates and leaves the customer’s home in better condition than when arrived. Once the construction job is complete, the crew will head back to the warehouse and load up materials for the next day.
Here’s what you need to be qualified…
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving background.
- Class A CDL is a plus but not required.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds on a semi-regular basis.
- Ability to travel overnight 4-8 nights per month.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Heavy equipment operating experience is a plus. Prior experience as a Foreman, Warehouse Lead, Production, and Roofing Lead preferred.
- Prior experience in landscape, hardscape, retaining walls, and roofing a bonus!
- At least 2 years of experience of construction or related trades / railroad preferred.
*All offers are contingent on submitting to and passing a thorough background check and Drug Test prior to starting. *
To expedite your consideration, apply at: https://thrasher.group/careers/