Thrasher is a growing family owned residential construction business - we rely heavily on our Sales Representatives to educate and consult with homeowners to help us achieve our purpose – to redefine the construction industry - so that we can continue to stand out as a leader in the construction world.
Here in Wichita, our successful candidate will be responsible for meeting with homeowners on scheduled appointments (MONDAY-FRIDAY) on company provided leads, base + commission + bonuses, comprehensive paid training, and opportunity for growth! Use our proprietary software to walk homeowners through foundation, waterproofing, and concrete issues at their home, provide a proposal onsite, and talk through next steps. You have a dedicated inside sales rep to help close an unsold proposals - and you receive your full commission if they help a homeowner for you!
WHO WE ARE
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 1 year as Wichita’s Best Places to Work.
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2019 winner.
- WORK LIFE INTEGRATION: appointments during the week (MONDAY-FRIDAY), predominantly during business hours.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: we strive to promote from within and have a 25% promotion rate yearly! Additionally, our sales roles offer opportunities to grow financially – commission and bonuses!
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; 401(k) with profitability match – 5% for 16 years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
WHAT YOU NEED
- MINDSET: Desire to challenge the status quo to redefine the construction industry.
- EXPERIENCE: Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills demonstrated through strong sales experience (preferred 2 years). A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field. Those with prior experience as an Account Manager / Inside Sales, Account Executive, Territory Sales Representative, Recruitment, Business Development, or in construction sales encouraged to apply.
- REQUIREMENTS: Valid driver’s license and ability to meet the requirements of the Motor Vehicle Record, background check, and drug test. Ability to travel Monday-Thursday 4-8 nights per month.
At Thrasher we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, provide the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply. Learn more at www.gothrasher.com. EEO