At Thrasher, our 45 year reputation has led us to grow into seven markets with five brands. In order to continue to build our brand and further develop our business we are seeking a strategic Director of Marketing. This role is responsible for the overall vision and direction of the company brand and lead generation. In addition, this individual will determine the strategy of the marketing department and execute set initiatives through their team.
WHO WE ARE
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 1 year as Wichita’s Best Places to Work.
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2019 winner.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: we strive to promote from within! This position sits as a member on our leadership team and involves regular participation in development trainings.
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; 401(k) with profitability match – 5% for 15 years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- LEAD, MANAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY: Leads by example by living out the Thrasher purpose, : mission, and values. Oversees our Marketing Managers of Creative Strategy, Customer Loyalty, & Customer Acquisition. Rewards and recognizes excellent work, and holds team accountable.
- LEAD GENERATION: Formulates and implements strategies and campaigns with the goal of meeting qualified lead targets for each business unit within the budgeted cost for such leads. Develops annual integrated marketing plans to achieve agreed upon goals and analyzes success and impact at regular intervals. Adjusts as necessary to accommodate business needs.
- REPUTATION/ BRAND MANAGEMENT: Ensures all marketing material, both internal and external, is on brand and represents the company well as well as fits within the current strategy. Oversees the Marketing Department and third-party vendors in all of the company’s branding and marketing efforts keeping a cohesive effort to execute on the short and long term vision.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS: Oversees the proactive announcement to media and other public communications regarding all Thrasher business. Responds to media inquiries and requests. Ensures responses to reviews and questions from a variety of sources is responded to accurately and within a reasonable time frame.
- INTERNAL SUPPORT: Ensures the creation of materials to meet the needs and budget of Thrasher departments. Provides consultation services for other departments needing tactical execution.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in marketing preferred;
- 8+ years of management experience in the marketing field as a Director or Vice President of Marketing; or,
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- Prior experience in business to consumer marketing and on an executive leadership team is preferred.
- Skill in operating personal computer and programs such as Photoshop, spreadsheets, database, and word processing software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication along with strong presentation skills.
At Thrasher, were a group of passionate, determined and ambitious individuals who use our collective experiences to solve complex problems day in and day out. Together, were working to redefine our industry and its perception. To push farther, think harder and do better — because theres only one right way. If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, click on "apply now." You can also visit our careers page at https://careers.gothrasher.com or our website at www.gothrasher.com. EOE