We are looking for a highly motivated Director of Finance & Accounting to support and lead these two departments across multiple locations!
At Thrasher our values are important we don't just talk about them we live them. We are looking for people who share our values of:
- One Team: Individuals unified as a family and empowered to be extraordinary.
- One Passion: Being relentless in the pursuit of constant improvement.
- One Experience: Providing WOW service to every customer, every time.
- One Community: Being an advocate for our community, returning the blessings we've been given.
This position requires a diverse skill set, however, to fill the primary needs of this position the incumbent must have the ability to:
- Lead, Manage, and Drive Accountability with the Accounting and Finance (FP&A) Teams;
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plans of organization;
- Responsible for overseeing the company's cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability;
- Owns and oversees the company's risk management, auditing, bank relationships, regulatory compliance, and assists with the overall operational, tax and investment strategy;
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, SOX compliance and financial procedure;
- Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information optimizing departmental efficiencies;
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and actual performance;
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company's plan for growth and expansion;
- Fiduciary responsibility for the company's 401(k) plan to ensure the plan elevates financial well-being
At Thrasher, were a group of passionate, determined and ambitious individuals who use our collective experiences to solve complex problems day in and day out. Together, were working to redefine our industry and its perception. To push farther, think harder and do better because theres only one right way. If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, click on "apply now." You can also visit our careers page at https://careers.gothrasher.com or our website at www.gothrasher.com. EOE