We are looking for a highly motivated Controller to guide our financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures across multiple locations!
At Thrasher our values are important we don't just talk about them we live them. We are looking for people who share our values of:
- One Team: Individuals unified as a family and empowered to be extraordinary.
- One Passion: Being relentless in the pursuit of constant improvement.
- One Experience: Providing WOW service to every customer, every time.
- One Community: Being an advocate for our community, returning the blessings we've been given.
This position requires a diverse skill set, however, to fill the primary needs of this position the incumbent must have the ability to:
Lead, Manage, Accountability (LMA)
- Leads by example by living out the Thrasher purpose, mission, and values
- Cascades messages from the Management Team to business unit/department
- Rewards and recognizes excellent work
- Disciplines and/or dehires staff when necessary
- Builds Corner 4 Relationships
- Delivers on Annual Commitments
- Provides accurate and timely financial information to enhance strategic and operational decisions
- Protects and maintains confidentiality of the company's and employee's financial information
- Reviews accounting processes, procedures and technical platform to drive accuracy, efficiencies and reporting flexibility; updates financial reporting to accommodate detailed product line profitability
- Ensures all debt and loan covenants accurately reflect the financial position of the company
- Ensures vendors are paid timely and all appropriate discounts are taken
- Responsible for ensuring Inventory is accurately reflected through various inventory control procedures
- Ensures all payments and expenses are recorded timely in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Ensures accurate reporting and payment to all taxing authorities
- Maintains strong controls with the company's various financial institutions and monthly reconciliations are completed accurately and timely
- Provides guidance relating to the company's collections process
- Ensures all revenues are recorded timely in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Ensures we accurately invoice our customers for work completed and collect payment timely
- Ensures our internal systems reflect accurate payment information to inform warranties and various customer communications
- Partners with the Leadership Team to develop effective commission and bonus plans
- Ensures our employees are paid accurately and timely
- Ensures accurate reporting and payment information to all taxing authorities
At Thrasher, were a group of passionate, determined and ambitious individuals who use our collective experiences to solve complex problems day in and day out. Together, were working to redefine our industry and its perception. To push farther, think harder and do better because theres only one right way. If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, click on "apply now." You can also visit our careers page at https://careers.gothrasher.com or our website at www.gothrasher.com. EOE