Thrasher, Inc. is seeking a Journeyman Electrician to perform some electrical and light construction work for our radon crews within our production department. Tools and trucks are provided. Pay is on a base plus commission, with total earning potential of $75,000+ per year.
At Thrasher, we are dedicated to redefining the home owner experience by challenging the status quo and working to continually improve ourselves to ensure we exceed customer expectations. Our dedication to our employees and customers has not gone unnoticed, we have been recognized with the following awards for our achievements: 2016 - 2019 Omaha's Best Places to Work, Better Business Bureau's Integrity Award (4 time winner), and multi-year Angie's List Super Service Award.
If you pride yourself in providing quality electrical work, want to have a steady stream of income, and be valued for what you bring to the team, apply today to join us as a Journeyman Electrician.
- Install pre-sold radon systems for our existing clients
- Service previously installed systems
- When needed, sell customers additional electrical solutions
- Perform light construction duties as needed
- Ensure our customers have a remarkable experience
- Work a Monday - Thursday work schedule!
- Journeyman Electrician License
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- All offers are contingent on submitting to and passing a thorough background check and Drug Test prior to starting.
- Valid Driver's License to legally drive a motor vehicle
At Thrasher, we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you'd be a great fit on our team, we'd love to have you apply.
For more information about our company, please visit www.GoThrasher.com , our career page at careers.gothrasher.com , and find our page on Facebook. EOE