Since 1975, everyone at Thrasher has focused on providing every customer with cost-effective solutions and a level of customer satisfaction unsurpassed in the foundation repair industry. We have accomplished this by building a fantastic culture centered around our team of dedicated professionals. We are currently looking for a Construction Foreman Team Leader to join us!
At Thrasher, we reward top performers and offer a bonus incentive program that allows our Foreman to earn $70,000 plus, a competitive benefits package, and family oriented team environment!
Duties & Responsibilities of a Construction Foreman Team Leader at Thrasher:
- The Team Leader will work alongside the Lead Installer to communicate expectations, assignments and responsibilities clearly and professionally to Team Members
- Assign tasks of installer and general laborer
- Motivate and train installers on proper handling of materials and tools and approved methods of installation of waterproofing, PolyLevel, and foundation repair,
- Ensure company policies and procedures, as well as safety guidelines, are followed
- Move job progress to completion at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
- Communicate with the customer throughout the job to aid in understanding and satisfaction of work and to ensure that the customer is aware of any changes to job before making any such change.
- Review job specifications to determine materials, tools and equipment needed for the job, and load the truck with materials.
Skills & Requirements of a Construction Foreman Team Leader at Thrasher:
- Valid drivers license and clean driving background
- Ability to travel overnight during the week up to 50% of the year
- Ability to maintain a 60 hour work week during the busy season
- Perform physical labor and get rewarded with excellent pay and benefits
- Ability to life heavy loads and navigate construction sites
- Construction experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Regular and punctual attendance.
We take pride in cultivating a culture that our employees dont want to leave and refuse to let die. We strive for a greater workplace. Apply today to join our team and test your limits as a Foreman!
For more information about our company, please visit www.GoThrasher.com, our careers page at careers.GoThrasher.com and find us on Facebook. EEO.