Since 1975, Thrasher has been a family owned business specializing in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling, radon mitigation, and egress windows. We are currently hiring for construction positions including Crew Leader, Foreman, Team Leader, Lead Installer and Installer or General Laborer.
What will you get from being a Construction Team Member at Thrasher?
- Competitive starting wage, with opportunity for advancement!
- Family oriented culture.
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 7 holidays in your first year = 1 month off!
- Health insurance with partial premium coverage paid by Thrasher.
- $75 per diem is awarded, each night you are out of town- hotel is covered by Thrasher.
- 401(k) with match based on profitability, 5% each year for last 14 years.
- Voted Best Places to Work 3 years in a row and counting!
Take a walk through an average day¦
- Load materials, tools, and equipment on the company truck and travel to job site to install.
- Follow all applicable safety guidelines at all times.
- Install each job using company-approved and quality-driven methods.
- Moves each job at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality.
- Unload and clean the truck upon return to the company.
Here's what you need to be qualified¦
- Construction experience is preferable, but not required.
- Valid driver's license and a safe driving record preferred.
- Experience operating skid steer or excavator preferred.
- Ability to travel 6-10 nights per month.
- Unrestricted lifting ability.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to work overtime if needed.
- All offers are contingent on submitting to and passing a thorough background check and Drug Test prior to starting.
At Thrasher we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you'd be a great fit on our team, we'd love to have you apply. Learn more at www.gothrasher.com. EEO