Thrasher is seeking motivated individuals who are focused on putting the customer first to help maintain current Thrasher systems and educate homeowners on how to further protect their home as an Installation and Service Technician. This role is for purpose driven individuals that want a job where they make a difference.
At Thrasher, we have been doing just that for over 43 years, leading with a cause dedicated to a wow experience while challenging the status quo. We've been recognized for 4 years as one of Omaha's Best Places to Work, 4-time winner of the Better Business Bureau's Integrity award, and Best of Omaha 2014-2018.
We start by taking care of YOU we offer a family-oriented culture along with:
- Competitive starting wage, with bonus!
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 7 holidays in your first year = 1 month off!
- Health insurance with partial premium coverage paid by Thrasher.
- 401(k) with match based on profitability, 5% each year for last 15 years.
This position requires a diverse skill set, to fill the primary needs of this position the incumbent must:
Make Customers Happy
- Visit existing customer's homes to perform annual maintenance, and service existing systems for concrete settlement, radon mitigation, and egress windows.
- Keeps job site/ property clean and proactively takes measures to leave it in better condition than found.
- Executes and interacts with customer by using Thrasher Customer Messaging and defined processes.
- Educates the customer on how the Thrasher systems work.
- Takes ownership of follow-up with customers until all issues are resolved while providing WOW service.
- Regularly interact with homeowners while educating and providing solutions to help them to understand additional areas where their home needs protection.
- Offers solutions and recommendations to customers through the total home inspection.
- Ensures previously installed systems are compliant with Thrasher Installation Procedures
Service Level Agreement Compliance
- Establish and implement policies and procedures to enhance service standards and efficiencies.
- Collaborate with management to define and implement process redesign initiatives that will increase efficiency and quality.
- Ensures all paperwork is done completely and accurately and given to the appropriate departments/teams.
If you have the following, apply today:
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving background.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds on a semi-regular basis.
- Ability to travel overnight 6-8 nights per month.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Preferred 2 years experience in construction or as a Service Technician.
- Possess excellent communication skills and have a track record of interacting with customers.
- All offers are contingent on submitting to and passing a thorough background check and Drug Test prior to starting.
Learn more at https://careers.gothrasher.com or www.gothrasher.com. EEO