At Thrasher, we lead with a cause dedicated to a wow experience for homeowners while challenging the status quo. We've been recognized for 4 years as one of Omaha's Best Places to Work, 4-time winner of the Better Business Bureau's Integrity award, and Best of Omaha 2014-2018.
What will you get from being an Installer at Thrasher?
- Very competitive starting wages, with opportunities for advancement
- Family oriented culture
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 7 holidays in your first year = 1 month off!
- Health insurance with partial premium coverage by company
- $75 per night per diem in your pocket, hotel covered by company
- 401(k) with match based on profitability, 5% for last 15 years
- Best Places to Work in Omaha last 3 years and we bring that same culture to the Wichita area
Take a walk through an average day¦
- Take instructions from your Team Leader and Lead Installer on Basement Repair jobs
- Load materials, tools and equipment on the company truck for each job
- Install each job using company-approved and quality-driven methods
- Clean up job site and leave the customer's home in better condition than when arrived
Here's what you need to be qualified¦
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving background.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds on a semi-regular basis.
- Ability to travel overnight 6-8 nights per month.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- All offers are contingent on submitting to and passing a thorough background check and Drug Test prior to starting.
Learn more at https://careers.gothrasher.com or www.gothrasher.com. EEO