At Thrasher, we are dedicated to redefining our industry' by providing state of the art customer service to each homeowner we serve. We have now expanded and opened up an office in Kansas City, MO.
We promote from within at Thrasher, start with us as a Lead Installer training under an expert to become a Foreman / Team Leader. What will you get from being a Lead Installer at Thrasher?
- Fantastic Earning Potential of up to $70k!!
- Family oriented culture
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 7 holidays in your first year = 1 month off!
- Health insurance with partial premium coverage by company
- $75 per night per diem in your pocket, hotel covered by company
- 401(k) with match based on profitability, 5% for last 14 years
- Best Places to Work in Omaha last 3 years (Bringing that culture to our Kansas City, MO office)
Take a walk through an average day¦
- Along with Team Leader and Installer, review job specifications to determine materials, tools and equipment needed for the job.
- Walk customer through work that will be completed at their home.
- Guide team in efficient and effective use of time to complete work thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure satisfaction through regular communication and leave the customer's home in better condition than when arrived.
Here's what you need to be qualified¦
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving background.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds on a semi-regular basis.
- Ability to travel overnight 6-8 nights per month.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Preferred 2 years experience of construction or related trades.
Learn more at https://careers.gothrasher.com or www.gothrasher.com. EEO