At Thrasher, we are dedicated to redefining our industry' by providing state of the art customer service to each homeowner we help.
What will you get from being a Construction Foreman at Thrasher?
- Unlimited earning potential make $80,000+ per year!
- Family oriented culture
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 7 holidays in your first year = 1 month off!
- Health insurance with partial premium coverage by company
- $75 per night per diem in your pocket, hotel covered by company
- 401(k) with match based on profitability, 5% for last 14 years
- Best Places to Work in Omaha last 3 years
Take a walk through an average day¦
- Along with Lead Installer and Installer, review job specifications to determine materials, tools and equipment needed for the job.
- Walk customer through work that will be completed at their home.
- Guide team in efficient and effective use of time to complete work thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure satisfaction through regular communication and leave the customer's home in better condition than when arrived.
Here's what you need to be qualified¦
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving background.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds on a semi-regular basis.
- Ability to travel overnight 6-8 nights per month.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Preferred 2 years experience of construction or related trades.
Learn more at https://careers.gothrasher.com or www.gothrasher.com. EEO