Thrasher is seeking a purpose driven Director of Supply Chain to help us redefine our industry by constantly challenging the status quo. The Director of Supply Chain is responsible for purchasing, inventory management, vendor selection, and fleet sourcing. This role will oversee the supply chain process for our locations in Grand Island, Omaha, Wichita, and Kansas City. In addition, this person will impact strategic direction, quality management, and continually drive efficiency.
WHO WE ARE
Walk down the halls at Thrasher, and you'll pick up on something unique to most companies: a sense of family. That feeling emanates throughout our team, whether you work on system design at the office or out in the field helping our customers. As a family, we hold each other accountable and continuously push to find a better way. We challenge each other to work hard and when the day is done, we like to play hard, together.
We have been recognized with the following accolades for our achievements: Baird Holm Best Places To Work winner 2016 & 2017, Omahas only 4 time Better Business Bureau's Integrity award winner, Best of Omaha 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 winner and multi-year Angie's List Service award winner.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Leads by example by living out the Thrasher purpose, mission, and values. Cascades messages from the Leadership Team to department.
- Rewards and recognizes excellent work. Disciplines and/or dehires staff when necessary.
- Develops the strategy that outlines the capacity planning requirements to meet the current and anticipated growth goals of the company.
- Directs the organization and maintenance of the company's warehouses. Ensures operational efficiencies through adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Partners with the CFO/Director of Operations to develop the strategic and annual plans to ensure our production teams are equipped with the most effective tools and equipment; organizes this data and makes recommendations on purchases.
- Develops strong strategic relationships with various vendors to always have the right tools and equipment for production.
- Directs the organization and maintenance of the company's tools and equipment.
- Partners with the CFO/Director of Operations to develop the strategic and annual plans to ensure our production teams are equipped with the most effective vehicles; organizes this data and makes recommendations on purchases.
- Directs the organization and maintenance of the company's fleet and facilities process and procedures.
- Develops strong strategic relationships with various vendors to ensure vehicles and facilities are maintained to extend the service life of the company's largest assets.
- Ensures monthly tool audits are completed and issues are addressed timely with various teams. Manages inventory controls procedures to mitigate risk.
- Ensure all vehicle and equipment are assigned to the correct business units; partner with the Accounting Manager to ensure fleet and equipment master list is accurate each quarter end.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must possess a high energy level and demonstrate the ability to lead and energize a team.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to effectively plan and prioritize with an unwavering attention to detail.
- Situational leadership style, the ability to manage in an ever changing environment.
- Strong communicator, excellent people skills and motivator.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, business, or related field preferred;
- Minimum 5+ years of supply chain management experience; or,
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
At Thrasher, were a group of passionate, determined and ambitious individuals who use our collective experiences to solve complex problems day in and day out. Together, were working to redefine our industry and its perception. To push farther, think harder and do better because theres only one right way. If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, click on "apply now." You can also visit our careers page at https://careers.gothrasher.com or our website at www.gothrasher.com. EOE