Thrasher is seeking a highly-motivated Recruiter to help us redefine our industry by constantly striving to surpass the status quo. This role will have the primary duty of managing the company's recruiting program and exercising discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance related to recruiting and other human resources issues. In addition, this individual will provide high-level tactical support to every employee and function of the human resources department. If you are a self-motivated individual who thrives on helping an organization grow, apply today to join our team as a Recruiter.
WHO WE ARE
Walk down the halls at Thrasher, and you'll pick up on something unique to most companies: a sense of family. That feeling emanates throughout our team, whether you work on system design at the office or out in the field helping our customers. As a family, we hold each other accountable and continuously push to find a better way. We challenge each other to work hard and when the day is done, we like to play hard, together.
We have been recognized with the following accolades for our achievements: Baird Holm Best Places To Work winner 2016-2018, Omahas only 4 time Better Business Bureau's Integrity award winner, Best of Omaha 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 winner and multi-year Angie's List Service award winner.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Leads and manages the company's recruiting program and exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance related to recruiting and other human resources issues including, without limitation, recruiting strategy, goal setting, evaluating and purchasing recruiting sources and systems, determining who to interview, making hiring recommendations, evaluating and determining the acceptability of reference and background checks, and so on.
- Proactively and strategically sources candidates through various recruiting methods.
- Ability to build a pipeline of talented candidates, to make available to the needs of the company. Particularly sales and production candidates.
- Develop an effective and efficient way to continually drive talent to Thrasher, Inc.
- Proactively cold-call individuals and build a relationship to generate referrals and interest.
- Develop a social media presence to recruit and retain talent.
- Anticipates and understands the hiring needs of the company through frequent communication with the company's leadership.
- Places all job postings and updates them as necessary, reviews all resumes for open positions and determines who will move forward in the process and conducts phone interviews with qualified candidates and, from there, determines who will be scheduled for an in-person interview.
- Schedules additional interviews with qualified candidates and coordinates the interview process with managers, ensuring the managers have all the information they need to conduct interviews.
- Facilitates and/or prepares offer letters, and coordinates background check, drug screen, I-9, as necessary.
- Follows up with each candidate regardless of hiring determination.
- Assists strategic insight into the recruiting process. Makes recommendations for improving candidate flow, candidate experience, and the overall recruiting process.
- Interfaces with community and civic organizations to seek opportunities to promote employment with the company, including career fairs, campus events, and the like.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 2 years experience in a recruitment role.
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time throughout our 4 markets in Nebraska and Kansas.
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and call center principles and practices.
- Skill in operating personal computer and programs such as HRIS systems, spreadsheets, database, and word processing software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
- Strong presentation skills.
At Thrasher, were a group of passionate, determined and ambitious individuals who use our collective experiences to solve complex problems day in and day out. Together, were working to redefine our industry and its perception. To push farther, think harder and do better because theres only one right way. If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, click on "apply now." You can also visit our careers page at https://careers.gothrasher.com or our website at www.gothrasher.com. EOE