Diversified Financial Services, LLC (DFS) is a financial services company based in Omaha, Nebraska that provides end user retail equipment financing, leasing, & physical damage insurance programs in the agricultural industry. DFS is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Lauritzen Corporation, which is a Bank Holding Company also headquartered in Omaha.
We currently have a Relationship Manager/Credit Analyst position available that will give you an opportunity to work with equipment dealers all over the U.S. and to assist farmers in financing the equipment they need to help them feed our great nation! If you have an Agricultural background or Ag Business Degree, an interest or experience in lending, and enjoy a blend of analytical work along with the ability to market our financial services products, this may be just the role for you!
Brief Description of Role:
The DFS Relationship Manager (RM) is responsible for analyzing financials and credit packages in a timely, accurate and consistent manner. The RM will utilize credit skills and experience to underwrite and decision credit applications with assigned farm equipment dealers and other business partners that will meet established service standards and customer needs. The Relationship Manager/Credit Analyst reports to the VP Credit - Farm Equipment.
Key Accountabilities for this Role:
1. Review credit applications and credit files to ensure all required information has been obtained in order to make a timely and accurate underwriting decision. Utilize tools to promptly and accurately underwrite the credit application within stated authority levels. Ensure all underwriting decisions are soundly analyzed and appropriately documented, adhering to DFS lending policies and procedures. Review auto-decisioned applications for consistency and accuracy. Properly document any exceptions to policy, obtaining appropriate approvals as necessary.
2. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with assigned dealers and customers by providing a consistent quality level of service that is timely, thorough and responsive to the needs of the dealer/customer. Promote DFS products and services to existing and new dealers and customers, including promoting EII insurance. Provide feedback to management regarding issues and opportunities with dealers, and regarding competitor's actions in the markets that we serve.
3. Provide assistance to other Relationship Managers/Credit Analysts within the department when workload dictates or allows for it.
4. Solicit new direct business from existing, well qualified DFS customers.
5. The Relationship Manager will travel into their assigned territory at least two weeks per calendar year and this travel will be coordinated with their DFS Manager.
6. Maintain professional behavior in dealings with our funding sources.
7. Participate in collection activities as directed, including monitoring the portfolio of loans that the RM approved, contacting dealers regarding recourse issues or to obtain help in contacting/collecting the delinquent accounts and assisting in remarketing repossessed equipment, as time allows. Assist Customer Service with guidance on partial buy out requests.
8. Exhibits professional behavior, conscientious about punctuality & attendance, demonstrates strong commitment to customer service and promotes positive working relationships.
9. Understands and adheres to all company policies, laws, and regulations applicable to the role.
A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. The candidate must be open to meeting challenges by being self-disciplined, confident in communications, and open to task-oriented collaboration.
Bachelor’s Degree in Ag Business, Business, or Finance related field required
Ag Background or 1-2 years of Ag lending experience required
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to multi-task with a high attention to detail
Familiarity of navigating a PC, Word & Excel
This position does not manage people.
Diversified Financial Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
|Date Posted||October 9, 2017|
|Date Closes||November 8, 2017|
|Address||14010 FNB Parkway, Suite 400|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40+ hours per week; Monday through Friday|
|SOC Category||13-2041.00 Credit Analysts|
|Address||14010 FNB Parkway, Suite 400|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories