At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Human Resource Information Systems Analyst – Job Description
The HRIS Analyst is responsible for the support and administration of the company’s HRIS system and HR data. This includes producing reports, ensuring the integrity of the data within the system, and providing systems support to the organization and HR modules. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with databases, relational tables, and HR software. The ideal candidate will exhibit grace under pressure, have a keen eye for accuracy, detail, and organization, and enjoy working in a high-deliverable, time-sensitive, fast-paced environment. This role requires remarkable customer service, as well as a proactive approach to finding creative, more efficient ways to complete work. This position is considered exempt and is not eligible for additional pay if overtime hours are worked.
- Responsible for overall system performance and maintenance including ensuring data security.
- Improve system efficiency by monitoring system performance and identify areas of improvement. Outline appropriate solutions and present those solutions internally.
- Analyze and Report HRIS data. Create and maintain standard and complex Business Intelligence Reports in UKG.
- Responsible for understanding HR project needs to provide functional and technical support for modules including Recruiting Gateway, Onboarding Gateway, Payroll, Benefits Prime, and Core.
- Assist in the daily operation of the HRIS team by responding to phone calls, e-mails and providing information and assistance to our Internal and External customer.
- Provide assistance and training to Internal “super users”.
- Assist in the review, testing, and implementation of HR system releases, upgrades, and patches. Collaborate with functional and technical team to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain HR system documentation associated with system modification and/or improvements.
- Find new and creative ways to leverage technology solutions
- Act as an advisor to the firm on best practices for system setup and use that drive the business process of the firm.
- Perform data entry as needed.
- Minimum three of HRIS experience, experience in UKG/Ultimate Software experience preferred
- Minimum two to three years of Analytical or reporting experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent experience
- Project Management experience a plus
- Must possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to exercise sound and timely judgment and maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to pay close attention to detail
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications with the ability to accurately input data
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- The position requires working both independently and as a member of a team with a strong sense of urgency and initiative.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Staffing Industry experience
- Travel Nursing experience
- Medical field or terminology background
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.