At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Director, Product Management – Job Description
The Director, Product Management will join a fast-paced, innovative technology team to create industry leading, applications for our customers. We are seeking an exceptional Director, Product Management to be a critical member of the Product and Business Innovation Services team. You will lead a team of seasoned Product Managers and Product Owners, collaborate with your counterparts in R&D, Customer Success, Business Development, Sales and Marketing, and Finance, to create an industry disruptive product strategy. This strategy will anticipate the needs of our customers and drive the organization’s desire to further process automation and continue its profitable growth and market expansion across all active geographies and segments.
We are looking for an excellent communicator and collaborator who can spearhead and manage a portfolio of products and resources. This position will require a strong mix of business strategy, creativity, and technical expertise. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of product management, strategy creation and product development processes. They will work directly with customers and senior, and executive business leaders to develop strategies and technical approaches to deliver industry changing products and services. They will lead a team of dedicated product management resources in support of the product and business services innovation team.
Responsible for providing guidance and vision along with planning, organizing, and coordinating their team's focus. Understands business and market strategy, consults on business processes, customer needs, and defines business requirements and strategies for the product application portfolio. Communicates product strategy, standards, solutions, and processes to customers and business partners.
- Provide leadership to your team of Product Managers and Product Owners
- Monitor market direction, client satisfaction and product performance to develop product strategy, in alignment with company vision and goals
- Direct the design, development, and planning of product applications, and help guide the marketing and promotion of these products to the public
- Develop and evaluate product promotional plans, communications and positioning strategies, and influence product marketing objectives to ensure the message is effectively conveyed consistent with the overall product strategy
- Effectively communicate product strategy and product roadmaps to senior leaders and executives
- Own the overall product success from vision, strategy, development, launch, and business performance
- Foster a deep understanding of customer experience within the team, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding, while creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and externally
- Drive product launches including working closely with Marketing team, managers, executives, and other product management team members to deliver quality, timely product delivery with optimal resources
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services and participate in product-related customer and sales meetings when necessary
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with Product Development, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing, Finance, and the Executive team, to ensure all stakeholders are in alignment with a winning strategy
- Incorporate innovative technology and strategic third-party suppliers in our product strategy and roadmap
- Be an example for our people by demonstrating Medical Solutions' Core Values in everything you do
- Develop systems and process improvement strategies and roadmaps in partnership with business functions and customer needs
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders and understand business objectives and processes to ensure consistency in definitions of scope, budgets, and timeframes for projects, as well as team Delivery Managers to ensure quality, timely product delivery
- Directing and developing a highly functional and engaged team of professional product managers with diverse backgrounds
- Developing and designing enterprise-grade, customer facing, product applications
- Transforming user goals and issues, market dynamics and business objectives into a clear and innovative product strategy with prioritized goals and a delivery roadmap
- Collaborating with product development teams to assimilate and prioritize many complex and competing needs to form a cohesive, well organized, and optimal development plan
- Effectively communicating and promoting the product goals to all stakeholders and development team members
- Working in a development environment that embraces Client-centric Scrum, Agile, Kanban and DevOps
- Leading projects and defining successful outcomes
- 3+ years at Director or above level in a multi-function/multi-technology, Product driven organization
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Ability to hire and develop teams, problem solve, work without supervision
- Demonstrable change management experience
- Enthusiastic and visionary leader with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Ability to think strategically and strong ability to collaborate, communicate, and influence teams
- Ability to manage cross-functional execution
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.