At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
IT Director, Service Management and Customer Experience – Job Description
The Director manages the IT Service Management group that ensures IT operational services meet business needs through an actively managed service portal, well defined catalog of services, optimized service delivery processes, service level targets, and performance metrics and reporting. Accountable to drive transformational changes in the way we deliver our operational services, including the one-stop-shop and frictionless delivery for IT services. Additionally, this person is responsible for the internal Service Desk, an external, customer facing contact center, and an employee productivity / experience team. This person will oversee the selection and deployment of technology that drives right and fast customer solutions and improves overall customer and employee satisfaction with our Medical Solution products. Finally, this person is adept at driving cross functional activities to solve complex customer problems involving multiple functions to resolution.
- Be an example for our people by demonstrating Medical Solutions’ Core Values in everything you do
- Provide strategic guidance and oversight to for internal and external service providers, ensuring consistently high-quality services with virtually no escalation required. Ensure each function involved in the Service First support model identify and mitigate gaps and risks that impact successful delivery of services. Define and execute the overarching strategy to guide Service Delivery Management. Ensure IT is meeting our delivery goals and commitments.
- Oversee teams, both direct and matrixed, to deliver frictionless, reliable and consistent outcomes to internal business partners on a day-to-day basis.
- Oversee the employee productivity and experience team to continuously improve every aspect of delighting our employee experience with technology
- Leverage strong communication and organizational change management practices to assist with smooth transition and acceptance of the Service First model, the new ways of working with IT, and deployment of standardized services.
- Implement the One-Stop-Shop. Publish the service request catalog, track health, measure/report performance, and guide service providers to perform continuous improvement. Integrate designed services, service requests, approval workflow, SLAs, runbook automation and reliable delivery channels.
- Organize and supervise the Service Delivery Management team and employee productivity delivery teams to create and maintain the Standard Service Request Catalog with reasonable Service Level Objectives for standard operational IT services; and oversee the teams to develop and maintain a scalable set of service request processes that simplify and standardize the way IT services are requested and delivered
- Work closely with senior management of the technical domains to clarify the Service First support model and to deliver and provision all services with a standard of excellence
- Provide ongoing development of metrics to measure, report, and communicate performance and success through use of ticketing data and other key data
- Work closely with IT management to communicate business partner satisfaction issues and opportunities. Facilitate definition of challenging yet achievable service level objectives. Understand challenges with service delivery and guide them to provide exceptional support.
- Compile, review and use business partner satisfaction data to comprehend current baseline. Guide technical domain leaders, application support teams, and vendors to continuously optimize processes and procedures and provide continuously improving services.
- Guide ITSM team to monitor and provide oversight for ongoing services to ensure workflow queues are well managed and services are continuously improving.
- Continuously evaluates customer feedback from multiple sources (CSAT surveys, customer service calls-and emails, social media) to comprehend the Voice of the Customer and identify and address key issues, trends and opportunities
- Drive improvements in overall execution across a multi-function organization and synchronize all efforts to improve our customer satisfaction
- Owns tracking and reporting of key performance metrics for customer service, operational support processes which impact customer experience including net promoter score (NPS), CSAT, handle time, response time, customer service, and first contact resolution
- Leverages contact technologies including email and live chat, IVR and chatbots/AI to provide effective customer experience while empowering self-service and reducing cost per customer
- 10+ years related experience in technology management, customer relationship management and staff management
- 4 or more years of direct Contact Center and Customer Service management
- ITIL certification desired
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Experience principles and best practices; proficient in project/program management skills
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.