At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Recruiter – Job Description
A Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment function, which consists of recruitment advertising, candidate screening/interviewing, selection of staff to fill current or future client job opportunities, and assignment management duties.
- Source job candidates through cold calling, web postings, job boards, web mining, print ads, campus recruiting, job fairs, soliciting referrals, social networking, reference contacts, etc.
- Manage job board content; creating, posting, editing, and refreshing job postings on an as-needed basis
- Ensure all pre-hire qualifications are met and properly documented in Remi
- Candidate Interviewing & Qualifying:
- Conduct phone screens and interviews according to division procedures, reviewing the applicant’s work information and determining the potential match with open job orders or future employment opportunities
- Review skill sheets relative to the candidate’s position(s) and ensure minimum standards are met before continuing an interview
- Develop and maintain relationships with the most viable candidates – ensuring all information is current and properly documented regarding qualifications, resumes, certifications, state license, availability, preferences, etc.
- Candidate Referrals: New Recruits, Placed Recruits, & Assists
- Refer qualified candidates for open job orders to the Account Manager who is working that client order
- Meet Branch referral and production requirements
- Manage all aspects of the employee/client assignment/placement including onboarding of all hire flow and client specifications for new starts
- Maintain compliance throughout duration of assignment
- Make first day and regular employee checks, process weekly payroll, monitor payables, and employee satisfaction
- Retention of employees on assignment through extension or reassignment
- Resolve any problems according to C&A’s value statements
- Attitude & Effort: Displays a willingness to learn, accepts coaching/feedback, and practices the effort/activity required to succeed
- Customer Satisfaction: Provides prompt, quality service to internal and external customers, creates effective working relationships and works to resolve issues effectively and professionally
- Teamwork/Cooperation: Builds relationships with co-workers and supervisors by helping others, offering assistance, and supporting what’s best for the team/department
- Time Management: Prioritizes job duties and organizes work responsibilities efficiently by planning and time-blocking
- Mission & Values: Portrays the company’s mission and value statements in all business conversations, transactions, and decisions
Systems & Tools
- Demonstrate proficiency in utilizing computer systems/applications (i.e., MS Office, Remi, Notes, Internet) to satisfactorily perform the job functions and duties associated with the position
Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager or as the situation dictates.
- High school education required; Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred; a combination of education and relative experience is considered
The ability to:
- Utilize a touch-tone telephone, view a PC screen, type at least 35 words per minute, and demonstrate proficiency in basic Windows operations
- Speak and write professionally and follow oral or written instructions
- Establish a working relationship with employees, clients, and candidates
- Organize workload, multi-task, and work with a sense of urgency and efficiency
- Use MS Office software applications and the Internet proficiently
- Comply with all fair employment hiring practices and anti-discrimination laws and regulations
- Preferred one or more years of recruiting, selection, or related work experience
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Medical Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, or Veteran status. We are committed to diversity and inclusion, as a company and within our workplace, so employees feel valued, respected, supported, and can bring their whole and authentic selves to work.
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.