At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Sr. Security Analyst – Job Description
The Senior Security Analyst will be an analyst on the IT Security team. This role will support the Security functions related to Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance but also have strong skills related to implementation and security operations. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with incident response (IR) related to preparation, investigations, response, and mitigation strategies, as well as experience with documentation related to IR. This role will work closely with the Information Security Manager to develop and enhance strategies to protect the organization.
- Support all aspects of Information Security including but not limited to security operations, incident response, risk management, data protection, identity, and access governance, and intrusion detection
- Drive security program and process improvements
- Evaluate IT systems to ensure compliance with standards and relevance with industry security benchmarks
- Execute Risk Assessments and help refine the Risk Management program
- Partners with various teams within IT to ensure security systems and development
- Mentor analysts to develop in key security domains
- Performs routine testing of information security controls
- Provides regular communications on the status of projects, activities, and impediments
- Ensures work items are delivered on time
- Execute timely and accurate time tracking of all work hours, including providing work estimates during the planning
- Strives to embrace our core values every day
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Calming influence under pressure
- Remains patient and helpful when stressed
- Shows empathy to others
- Interested in business outcomes
- Strong project management abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of information security experience
- Experience with IT infrastructure, networks, databases, mobile technology, cloud, and software development
- Experience with information security principles, algorithms, protocols, encryption, authentication, access control, information systems attack patterns, intrusion detection, and network security
- GSEC, CISSP, CISM, CHSE, or equivalent certificates
- Familiarity with HIPAA rules
- Experience with DAST and SAST code scanning tools
- Experience working with development teams on secure development and coding practices
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.