At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Account Manager – Job Description
An Account Manager is responsible for building and managing a territory that meets/exceeds company revenue and margin goals. They are responsible for the entire staffing solution including territory management, business development, sales, recruitment, candidate presentations, assignment/placement management, and customer satisfaction.
- Territory Management, Marketing & Order Fulfillment
- Develop and manage a territory that results in achieving the financial objectives established by the Manager
- Serve as the primary point of contact for both clients and candidates
- Profile and research companies and contacts:
- Identify hiring officials, their contact information, and hiring authority
- Analyze the sales potential within the account or target and establish a strategy to achieve revenue target for each
- Identify competitors within the account and any existing contractual agreements
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Develop strategies as to call frequency, company contact penetration, and market penetration
- Achieve weekly minimum expectations for number of marketing calls, job orders, and send outs/interviews, billed working hours, and direct/contract margin dollars
- Make personal onsite sales visits to secure job orders, clients, and business opportunities
- Represent the company at outside functions and utilize networking opportunities to establish new business leads
- Execute contracts and/or send appropriate correspondence
- Deliver exceptional customer service that meets or exceeds corporate customer service score goals
- Source job candidates through cold calling, web postings, job boards, web mining, print ads, campus recruiting, job fairs, soliciting referrals, social networking, reference contacts, etc.
- Manage job board content, creating, posting, editing, and refreshing job postings on an as-needed basis
- Interviewing, Presentations & Candidate Matching:
- Conduct interviews according to division procedures, reviewing the applicant’s work information and determining the potential match with open job orders or future employment opportunities
- Determine, administer, and score assessments relative to the candidate’s position(s)
- Develop and maintain relationships with the most viable candidates – ensuring all information is current and properly documented regarding qualifications, availability, preferences, etc.
- Determine qualified candidates for each job order – thus initiating a send out
- Prepare the candidate and coordinate the client interview
- Follow up with the client to sell the employee as a match
- Negotiate the assignment/placement details (bill rate, start date, etc., and close the business)
- Verify background information including work references, educational degree, drug screen, and other employment verifications required by the company or client
- Assignment / Placement Management
- Manage all aspects of the employee/client assignment/placement including compliance of all hire flow and client specifications
- Make first day and regular employee checks, process weekly payroll, monitor payables, and client satisfaction
- Resolve any problems according to the company’s core values
- Look for opportunities to expand business within the account
- Behavioral Competencies
- Attitude & Effort: Displays a willingness to learn, accepts coaching/feedback, and practices the effort/activity required to succeed
- Customer Satisfaction: Provides prompt, quality service to internal and external customers, creates effective working relationships and works to resolve issues effectively and professionally
- Teamwork/Cooperation: Builds relationships with co-workers and supervisors by helping others, offering assistance, and supporting what’s best for the team/department
- Time Management: Prioritizes job duties and organizes work responsibilities efficiently by planning and time-blocking
- Purpose & Values: Portrays the company’s core values in all business conversations, transactions, and decisions
- Systems & Tools
- Demonstrate proficiency in utilizing computer systems/applications (i.e., MS Office, Outlook, Remi, Notes, Internet) to satisfactorily perform the job functions and duties associated with the position
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager or as the situation dictates.
- High school education required. Bachelor’s degree preferred- a combination of education and relative experience will be considered
- Must have the ability to:
- Utilize Skype’s phone system, type at least 35 words per minute, and demonstrate proficiency in basic Windows operations
- Speak and write professionally and follow oral or written instructions
- Establish a working relationship with employees, clients, and candidates
- Organize workload, multi-task, and work with a sense of urgency and efficiency
- Proficiently use MS Office software applications and the Internet
- Two years of sales, account management, business development, or related experience
- Staffing Industry experience
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.