At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Housing & Travel Coordinator – Job Description
The Housing and Travel Coordinator will assist our employees in finding quality housing and arranging appropriate modes of travel for their assignments. This position is considered full-time and non-exempt (hourly) and is eligible for additional pay if overtime hours are worked.
- Exhibit the company’s core values while researching, locating, budgeting, and securing quality housing for our travelers to give them the best housing experience in the industry.
- Coordinate multiple processes, updates, and changes while communicating promptly with all involved parties including outside vendors as well as internal staff.
- Build new vendor relationships while maintaining current vendors and use those relationships to negotiate the best rates for our travelers and help decrease any potential lost costs.
- Organize and prioritize travel requests by providing and researching travel options and pricing, sending confirmations, extending, and following up to close out.
- Act to ensure safe and efficient travel operations, in accordance with organizational policies and guidelines.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Google Maps, and Concur.
- Highly skilled at internet research; cutting edge use of social media channels, mobile technology, and virtual communication.
- Strong team player and ability to work with others within and outside of team.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Great organizational skills.
- Close attention to detail.
- Proactive mentality, customer service oriented, company mindset.
- Creative problem solving.
- Working knowledge of the travel industry.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and grammatical skills.
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor.
- 2+ years housing experience preferably including travel industry, residential leasing, renting, and relocation experience preferred.
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.