At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Product Manager – Job Description
Medical Solutions is seeking a Product Manager looking to join a fast-paced, innovative technology team to create industry leading, applications for our customers. The Product Manager is responsible for overseeing all activities relating to researching, strategizing, designing and marketing products for Medical Solutions customers. You will be part of a team of other seasoned Product Managers and Product Owners, collaborate with your counterparts in R&D, Customer Success, Business Development, Sales and Marketing, and Finance, to create industry disruptive products and strategies.
We are looking for an excellent communicator and collaborator who can manage a portfolio of products and resources. This position will require a strong mix of business strategy, creativity and technical expertise. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of product management, strategy creation and product development processes. They will work directly with the Director of Product Management, as well as senior business leaders and customers to develop strategies and technical approaches to deliver industry changing products and services. They will be part of a team of dedicated product management resources in support of the product and business services innovation team.
Responsible for conducting market and competitive research, and consulting with customers and business stakeholders to identify needs, create strategies and deliver product requirements for the product application portfolio. Communicates product strategy, standards, solutions, and processes to teammates, customers and business partners.
- Conduct market research and competitive assessments, and monitor client satisfaction and product performance, to plan for and create products that our customers want and that align with our company vision and goals
- Assist with the design, development and planning of product applications
- Develop product and positioning strategies, and assist with defining product marketing communication objectives
- Provide management with analyses, status updates and reports
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding, while creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and externally
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, and define needed systems capabilities for our customers, ensuring requirements are well understood and validated
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with product delivery teams to deliver quality, timely product delivery, with optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with Marketing team, managers, executives, and other product management and delivery team members
- Effectively communicate Medical Solutions product strategy and product roadmaps to senior leaders
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with Product Development, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing, and Finance, to ensure all stakeholders are in alignment with a winning strategy
- Incorporate innovative technology and strategic third-party suppliers in our product strategy and roadmap
- Be an example for our people by demonstrating Medical Solutions' Core Values in everything you do
- Develop systems and process improvement strategies and roadmaps in partnership with business functions and customer needs
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders and understand business objectives and processes
- Leading and developing a highly functional and engaged team of professional product managers with diverse backgrounds
- Developing and designing enterprise-grade, customer facing, product applications
- Transforming user goals and issues, market dynamics and business objectives into a clear and innovative product strategy with prioritized goals and a delivery roadmap
- Collaborating with product development teams to assimilate and prioritize many complex and competing needs to form a cohesive, well organized and optimal development plan
- Effectively communicating and promoting the product goals to all stakeholders and development team members
- Working in a development environment that embraces Client-centric Scrum, Agile, Kanban and DevOps
- Leading projects and defining successful outcomes
- 3+ years at Director or above level in a multi-function/multi-technology, Product driven organization
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Ability to hire and develop teams, problem solve, work independently
- Demonstrable change management experience
- Enthusiastic and visionary leader with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Ability to think strategically and strong ability to collaborate, communicate, and influence teams
- Ability to lead cross-functional execution
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.