At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Compliance Specialist – Job Description
This position will be responsible for working with and helping to support our Sales team members to achieve our goal of always providing quality service to our hospitals and travelers through complete and accurate traveler documents.
- Communicate with traveler and sales members-via email, phone, and text
- Check in documents (background, health, certifications, licensure, etc.)
- Process background checks
- Set up drug/health screens for expiring items
- Send Panda Docs for expiring items as needed
- Daily expiring updates to Credentialing Manager and Team Lead
- Update 2.0 checklist as appropriate
- Update daily SharePoint
- Maintain 45 day expiring list
- Process extensions
- Verify and maintain current certifications and licensures for travelers
- Review hospital protocol as needed for expiring and extension purposes
- Ability to prioritize and manage large volume
- Ability to type 40-50 wpm
- Experience working in a customer service environment
- Strong team player and ability to work with others within and outside of team
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Great organizational skills
- Close attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to manage a large and increasing workload
- Excellent communication and grammatical skills
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it's like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com