At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Corporate Operations Trainer – Job Description
The Corporate Operations Trainer is an advocate for learning to our internal non-Sales employees. By demonstrating proficiency of our processes and systems, they support knowledge, skills, and productivity for our operations departments by delivering engaging classroom instruction, facilitation, and administration of skill enhancement training sessions. This role will conduct virtual and in-person training sessions ranging from quick hit sessions to several days in length, and for groups of 1 through 100+ employees. They will proactively partner with the organization to identify knowledge and skill gaps through effective needs analysis and must be able to clearly articulate proposals based on adult learning theory principles.
The Corporate Operations Trainer will understand the company’s business model and goals to deliver strategically aligned learning initiatives for operations roles and departments. Applicants must have knowledge in adult learning and curriculum development techniques, effective and confident facilitation techniques, and experience in hosting training in live or virtual settings. This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Translate technical and complex concepts into concise and comprehensive instructions.
- Utilize various educational and facilitation techniques.
- Able to teach various operations roles skills effectively.
- Conduct skill enhancement training programs via online platforms and onsite facilitation.
- Organize activities, presentations, job simulations and role-playing exercises.
- Coordinate systems set-up with IT department for all operations new hires.
- Remain flexible and calm under pressure; able to adapt to changing conditions like classroom equipment failures, system outages and other unforeseen challenges with a can-do attitude.
- When not assigned to a class, assist with design and development of training materials. This could include proofreading, testing of processes, research, screen capture/recording, writing instructions, or other tasks.
- Assist with continuous improvement of L&D functions by recommending process improvements, curriculum enhancements or new procedures.
- Act as a learning and development consultant to the business, keeping up to date with processes and procedures and alerting the team of needed changes to training materials.
- Work with leaders of operational departments to design career-pathing opportunities.
- Coordinate all facilitation & scheduling on your own calendar.
- Facilitate bi-weekly New Hire Orientation
- Serve as a mentor, coach, and knowledge resource for our employees
- Utilize intermediate to high personal computer skills, including Zoom, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree or appropriate professional experience
- Knowledge of adult learning and facilitation techniques
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong skills in dealing with participants, partners, and teammates in meaningful and positive ways.
- Ability to master technical and subject matter content quickly and autonomously
- Ability to work independently, adhere to deadlines, and manage own workload
- Ability to accept and embrace constructive feedback
- An outgoing personality that displays excellent communication between several departments, including leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in: Training & Development, Communications, English, or Education
- 3+ years of experience in the Talent & Development field or with Facilitation
- Practical application of ADDIE model
- Coaching Certification or experience
- Skill with delivering constructive feedback and a genuine real passion for the growth and development of others
- Familiar with administration of one or more learning management systems (LMS)
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.