At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
IT Director Financial Systems – Job Description
The IT Director will join a fast-paced technology team to create a world-class business enablement function. We are looking for an excellent communicator and collaborator who can manage a portfolio of projects and resources. This position will require a strong mix of business understanding and technical experience. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the finance functions and systems that support them. They will work directly with senior and executive business leaders to develop strategies and technical approaches that achieve business objectives. They will lead a team of dedicated technical resources in support of finance-related organizations.
Responsible for providing leadership and vision along with planning, organizing, and coordinating their team's focus. Understands business strategy, consults on business processes, and defines business requirements for the Tech portfolio. Communicates Tech strategy, standards, solutions, and processes to business partners. Manages escalations from business partners.
- Be an example for our people by demonstrating Medical Solutions' Core Values in everything you do
- Define needed systems capabilities for company financials ensuring requirements are well understood and validated
- Develop systems and process improvement strategies and roadmaps in partnership with business functions and other IT departments. Ensure systems capabilities support overall company growth goals.
- Lead development of systems, process, and integration architectures for financial and procurement systems ensuring company growth trajectory is addressed for both organic and through acquisitions.
- Lead implementation of ERP and other large systems. This includes project organization, cross-functional leadership, managing consultancies, software provider relationship management, coordination and collaboration with business functions and other IT departments.
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders and understand business objectives and processes
- Function as the primary liaison between Tech and assigned business function, including defining services, associated performance metrics, communicating operational impacts and results
- Work closely with business partners to ensure consistency in definitions of scope, budgets, and timeframes for projects
- Provide transparency and accountability for Tech services supporting business operations
- 15+ years of broad information technology experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- 3+ years at director or above level in a multi-function/multi-technology IT organization.
- Strong understanding of business functions and operations, particularly Finance and Procurement. Experience in supporting Finance organizations. Knowledge of accounting processes, GL, consolidations, FP&A, procurement, and project accounting.
- Expertise in software development and systems implementation following an Agile methodology.
- Experience in leading a new company-wide ERP implementation in Oracle, SAP, or MS Dynamics, preferably in the SaaS model. This includes leading external consultancies and cross-functional business and IT teams.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Ability to hire and develop teams, problem solve, work independently.
- Demonstrable change management experience.
- Enthusiastic and visionary leader with a strong drive to create a positive work environment. Ability to think strategically.
- Strong collaborator, communicator, and influencer.
- Ability to communicate in an effective, non-technical manner, both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to lead cross-functional execution.
- Experience building and maintaining financial budgets.
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Medical Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, or Veteran status. We are committed to diversity and inclusion, as a company and within our workplace, so employees feel valued, respected, supported, and can bring their whole and authentic selves to work.
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.